Dichen Lachman as Suren in "I've Got You Under Your Skin," this week's episode of the Syfy version Being Human.
© Philippe Bosse /Syfy
|● Next New Episodes|
|● Listings By Date|
|● Listings by Show Name|
|● Movies on TV|
TELEVISION—New episodes this week from:
Guest stars this week include Laura Innes on Awake, Danielle Panabaker and Daniel Baldwin on Grimm.
Synopses below the jump. For details see the listings (regular or alphabetical). For sci-fi/fantasy movies on TV this week go to movie listings.
- Awake "The Little Guy" 102 (NBC, Thu Mar 8 10 pm). As he continues to navigate his two versions of reality, Michael investigates the murder of a homeless person, with a mysterious man with short stature soon materializing as a suspect. Meanwhile, Michael's bizarre behavior is scrutinized by his superior; the accident that shattered Michael's life comes into clearer focus; and Michael's therapists analyze his condition. Guest Cast: Laura Innes.
- Being Human (BBC) "The Graveyard Shift" 403 (BBCA, Sat Mar 10 9 pm). Annie and Tom tell Hal that he must get a job, but the idea fills him with dread.
- Being Human (Syfy) "I've Got You Under Your Skin" 208 (Syfy, Mon Mar 5 9 pm). Sally receives an ultimatum from the Reaper; Aidan and Suren devise a plan to eliminate Bishop's orphaned vampires; Josh copes with his breakup. Guest Cast: Natalie Brown (Julia); Dichen Lachman (Suren).
- Grimm "Plumed Serpent" 114 (NBC, Fri Mar 9 9 pm). An arson-related-homicide investigation brings Nick and Hank to the world of Portland fire dancing, and the case threatens Nick's relationship with Juliette. Guest Cast: Danielle Panabaker; Daniel Baldwin.
- Lost Girl "Vexed" 108 (Syfy, Mon Mar 5 10 pm). Bo comes to believe a prisoner sentenced to death is innocent, and tries to get her out of jail before embarking on a mission of vengeance.
- Merlin "A Herald of the New Age" 410 (Syfy, Fri Mar 9 10 pm). Elyan inadvertently unleashes a tormented spirit when the Camelot knights come across a shrine deep in the forest.
- Once Upon a Time "Red-Handed" 115 (ABC, Sun Mar 11 8 pm). A dejected Ruby quits the diner, but Emma hires her to be her assistant, hoping they can find a more suitable career path. Meanwhile, Emma grills David about Kathryn's disappearance; and in the fairy-tale world, Red Hiding Hood wants to run away with her true love, but a marauding wolf has made the villagers prisoners in their own homes. Guest Cast: Bill Dow (Mayor Tomkins); Jesse Hutch (Peter); David Anders (Dr. Whale); Beverley Elliott (Granny); Eion Bailey (August); Meghan Ory (Ruby/Red Riding Hood).
- Prophets of Science Fiction "George Lucas" 108 (Science, Wed Mar 7 10 pm). From Luke Skywalker's light sabre to Darth Vader's Death Star, the Star Wars franchise is one of the defining science fiction works of the later 20th century. George Lucas' prolific imagination has already inspired two generations of scientists and engineers to push the envelope of technology. By introducing computers into the filmmaking process, he changed the way movies are made, and the way we all see the future.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars "Brothers" 421 (TOON, Fri Mar 9 8 pm). The dark warrior Savage Opress is on a quest to find his long-lost brother. Could Darth Maul truly be alive, after more than a decade since his gruesome bisection at the blade of Obi-Wan Kenobi? Savage voyages into the depths of a twisted planet to find whatever became of the fallen Sith Lord.
|Tags: Awake, Being Human, Grimm|
Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Facebook