- Kara's fingers are broken because:
a) She crashed a Viper in basic training
b) Her mother abused her
c) She started a fistfight in a bar over a card game
d) She punched a wall when she heard about Zak
- The "daughter" that Loeben presents her with on New Caprica is called:
- Kara blames herself for Zak's death because:
a) She was too hard on him in flight school.
b) She certified him in basic flight even though he failed.
c) She had broken one of his ribs, which affected his reflexes.
d) She recommended him for advanced training.
- Besides Katee Sackhoff, the other finalist for the role of Kara Thrace was:
a) Grace Park
b) Tricia Helfer
c) Mary McDonnell
d) Jamie Bamber
- Kara cuts her hair after:
a) Marrying Sam
b) Sleeping with Lee
c) Getting posted as Pegasus CAG
d) Getting yelled at by Adama
- Kara lost the title of "Top Gun" to:
a) Hot Dog
- Kara's hobbies include:
d) Giving wedgies
- b) Kara's mother slammed her hand in a doorframe.
- c) Kacey, who was later revealed to be someone else's child.
- b) Zak failed basic flight, but she passed him anyway.
- a) Grace Park (Sharon) was asked to read for Starbuck after auditioning for Dualla, and was one of the two finalists for the role.
- d) After the exodus from New Caprica, Kara joins Tigh in bad-mouthing the decisions being made in CIC, until Adama confronts them and tells them to either shoot him or clean up their act.
- b) Kat extricated the title from Kara after killing the Cylon raider known as Scar.
- a) A number of paintings are seen in her apartment on Caprica, and Karl Agathon later refers to one of her paintings.
How well did you do?
- 0-2: You're grounded before you hurt someone.
- 3-5: Pretty good. Work on that landing.
- 6-7: Good job! Proceed directly to Earth!
Too easy for you? Take this quiz to the next level. Email me questions for the advanced version of the Kara Thrace quiz.