51. Spirits choose to manifest, you can't make them do it.
52. Dark spirits can manipulate the recently departed to stay earthbound.
53. People who die, even for a short time, and see the Light, always come back changed.
54. Dark spirits feed on negative emotions (anger, hate, jealousy).
55. Spirits can be visible in photographs because cameras detect a broader spectrum of energy than the human eye.
56. Ghost visits can be triggered by a birth, death, or special holiday.
57. Ghosts may appear as a younger version of themselves.
58. Sometimes a ghost doesn't initially realize he/she is dead.
59. The power of love is often strong enough to save even an angry, vengeful earthbound spirit.
60. Animal spirits can be earthbound.
61. Animals (particularly dogs) can sense the presence of a ghost.
62. Ghosts can appear under water.
63. Ghosts can create visions for empaths.
64. A ghost needs the living to help it sort out the mystery of his/her death.
65. A ghost can manifest in strange and unexpected places, like dollhouses, if that's where it's unfinished business is.
66. As ghost's memories begin to return, many times recollections come in waves.
67. In the case of twins, when one is living and the other's dead, the ghost twin tries to reconnect with the living twin through thoughts or shared memories.
68. Beware of ghost stories like Bloody Mary, because sometimes, they can conjure up ghosts.
69. There is no limit on how long a spirit can be earthbound.
70. Spirits do exist in the Underworld.
71. In the ghost world, love never dies.
72. If a ghost dies naked, it remains naked when intersecting with the living.
73. If a person is passionate about music, in death, the ghost keeps the music alive.
74. There is a unique group of ghosts from the spirit world that connects with children -- they are known as 'Shinies'.
75. An earthbound spirit can look as robust as the living.
76. Ghosts can possess the living to do 'automatic writing' which helps get their messages across.
77. Ghosts can communicate through Electronic Voice Phenomena -- known as 'white noise'.
78. Ghosts can remain earthbound until they take revenge on the living.
79. Not every earthbound ghost is destined to cross into the Light -- some are sucked to the Dark Side.
80. Ghosts can fear other ghosts.
81. Ghosts can appear as auras, a subtle, pervasive atmosphere seen emanating from an object or place.
82. Ouija boards can create unexpected and unwanted ghost activity.
83. A ghost can make the inhabitants of a house it is haunting feel weak and sick.
84. The living can hear noisy ghosts.
85. A ghost can attach itself to a living person whom it believes it will have a future connection through reincarnation.
86. Ghosts can follow their passion even in death.
87. Ghost children remain banded together if they perished together.
88. Ghost visions can transport the empathic to strange and unusual places.
89. Ghosts can reunite the living with long lost relatives.
90. Ghosts become restless if their bodies are not laid to rest in accordance with their desires.
91. A birth in the world of the living can cause a spirit in the world of the dead to become active.
92. Ghosts play practical jokes on the living.
93. If a ghost experienced addiction while alive, it can conjure up those symptoms when haunting a person.
94. Ghosts cannot take the living into the Light.
95. Ghosts can mistakenly haunt the wrong house or the wrong person without being aware of it.
96. Ghosts have no sense of time.
97. An earthbound spirit of a child may follow a living child home to play.
98. Some earthbound spirits will attach themselves to their belongings, including a favorite charm or piece of jewelry.
99. Earthbound spirits get a lot of energy from crowds of people, i.e. hospitals, police precincts, and malls.
100. Ghosts typically do not hang around cemeteries because there is very little living energy there.