Nina Dobrev as Elena, Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy, and Ian Somerhalder as Damon in "O Come, All Ye Faithful," this week's episode of The Vampire Diaries.
© Bob Mahoney/The CW
|● Next New Episodes|
|● Listings By Date|
|● Listings by Show Name|
|● Movies on TV|
TELEVISION—New episodes this week from:
- Arrow "Year's End" 109 (The CW, Wed Dec 12 8 pm). Oliver throws a family Christmas party in an attempt to restore a sense of normalcy to the Queen household. Meanwhile, Tommy asks Laurel to spend the holiday with him, but she feels she needs to be with her father since Christmas was her late sister's birthday.
- Beauty and the Beast "Bridesmaid Up!" 109 (The CW, Thu Dec 13 9 pm). Cat must search for a date for the wedding of her dad (Rob Stewart). Meanwhile, Tess and Joe share a romantic moment. Guest Cast: Rob Stewart (Mr. Chandler).
- Fringe "Black Blotter" 508 (Fox, Fri Dec 14 9 pm). Walter uses an LSD experience to jog his memory about a plan to beat the Observers. Meanwhile, Peter and Olivia follow a strange signal into the forest, but the trail leads to a shocking scene. Guest Cast: Michael Kopsa (Capt. Windmark); Jill Scott (Simone).
- Haven "Reunion" 312 (Syfy, Fri Dec 14 10 pm). Nathan and Duke go back to their high school to help Audrey apprehend a troubled killer who is wreaking havoc at a student reunion.
- The Neighbors "Juan of the Dead" 110 (ABC, Wed Dec 12 8:30 pm). Debbie and Marty explain the concept of death to the aliens after the Hidden Hills' longtime gardener dies, but Larry Bird isn't quite ready to accept it. Guest Cast: David St. James (Minister); Bert Rosario (Juan).
- The Vampire Diaries "O Come, All Ye Faithful" 409 (The CW, Thu Dec 13 8 pm). A winter-theme party is held in Mystic Falls, but amidst the celebration chaos brews when Stefan and Caroline disagree with Tyler over his plans for Klaus and the hybrids. Meanwhile, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to violence; and Elena and Damon go to the Gilbert lake house to help Jeremy conquer some dangerous inner demons. Guest Cast: Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley); Joseph Morgan (Klaus); David Alpay (Shane).
|Tags: The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Beauty and the Beast, Haven|
Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Facebook