1. Entertainment

Haven Renewed for Season 4

By November 19, 2012

Emily Rose in (I)Haven(/i).

Emily Rose in Haven.

© Syfy

Syfy has renewed its series Haven for a fourth season.

The new order of 13 episodes for 2013 matches previous orders, so Haven is not being expanded in the way that Syfy's biggest scripted hit Warehouse 13 was for the bifurcated season 4.

The quiet success of Haven has been building. Currently, season 3 of Haven is averaging 1.2 million adults 25-54 viewers, the best ever in this demographic, and the Sept. 12 season premiere drew 2.8 million total viewers--a record for the series and up 10% over the season two premiere.

Syfy, obviously, is pretty happy with its sleeper hit. "We couldn't be happier to see the story of Audrey Parker and the creepy, quirky town of Haven continue next year," said honcho Mark Stern. "Season three has hit a creative and critical high and we're very excited to see where the talented production team takes our colorful cast of characters led by the perfect trifecta of Emily Rose, Eric Balfour and Lucas Bryant in season four."

Presumably season 4 will air in the fall of 2013, but no specifics were announced.
Tags: Haven, Renewals and Cancellations
Follow me on Twitter  |  Follow me on Facebook

Comments

December 22, 2012 at 12:20 am
(1) Jhoover says:

Love Haven From The Begining Very Glad To Know New Season 2013

December 31, 2012 at 12:29 am
(2) bernyber says:

Love Haven cant wait for season 4

December 31, 2012 at 9:01 am
(3) Tammy says:

I am overly pleased that Haven will be renewed for season 4.
I watch on showcase, I love this show.

January 1, 2013 at 5:42 pm
(4) FlipFlops2001 says:

Finally, a quality show that didn’t get cancelled!

January 2, 2013 at 12:20 pm
(5) Dave says:

Even my wife loves this show and she’s about as far from a sci fi fan as you can get. Great to see it continuing.

January 3, 2013 at 5:02 pm
(6) phatnat77 says:

i have loved this show since i saw the first episode, each season goes by far too quickly though :(

January 3, 2013 at 5:46 pm
(7) Andreas says:

Ahh, so I’m guessing she doesn’t go into the barn and disappear for 27 years???

January 4, 2013 at 2:59 am
(8) avi says:

actually you’ll need to watch episode 13 to know…
BTW great show happy to see it has been renewed :)

January 4, 2013 at 8:14 pm
(9) Vibeke says:

Loooove Haven, so happy to see it’s been renewed, can’t wait.

January 7, 2013 at 11:15 am
(10) Robinson says:

I love Haven and truely can’t wait for the new season to come out. I am also very happy to see a good show not get cancelled. The only thing I don’t like about the show is that I have to wait for season 4 to come out in the fall.
Other then that amazing show :D I loooove it and can’t wait

January 9, 2013 at 12:14 am
(11) Dannielle says:

Watch the season 3 finale cause she does

January 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm
(12) val says:

I love dat season 4 is coming out, just want u guys 2 kw dat I can’t. Wait

January 11, 2013 at 2:16 pm
(13) Barbara Turner says:

Love Haven can’t wait for the next show.

January 11, 2013 at 9:07 pm
(14) Robert says:

Thank The Gods SyFy has Kept it’s BEST show. NOw you you please renew Alphas as Well!

January 12, 2013 at 11:12 pm
(15) Cindy says:

So happy to hear Haven was renewed.One of the best shows on tv.Thanks

January 13, 2013 at 1:38 am
(16) Sue FitzGerald says:

Can’t wait for season 4. One of my favourite tv shows.

January 14, 2013 at 7:58 am
(17) Cammie says:

AHHHHH I love Haven SOOOOOO MUCH. Can’t wait. Happy :)

January 14, 2013 at 8:21 am
(18) rob says:

Brilliant, one of my families favorite series.

January 14, 2013 at 8:44 am
(19) Tim says:

Glad to hear the renewal. Great series!

January 16, 2013 at 8:39 pm
(20) David Young says:

I live in Lunenburg, N.S., and have watched them filming around town. They are a very friendly cast and crew.

I wonder if Stephen King will ever show up to make an appearance, since he lives not too far away in Maine.

January 17, 2013 at 10:08 pm
(21) Felicha says:

Haven should add more episodes, it is a well thought out sci-fi show. Sanctuary lost its audience because it got confusing and boring. Haven has kept my interest since it began.

January 18, 2013 at 3:45 am
(22) w.w. says:

Can’t wait to see what is happening to Duke, Nathan and Audrey.
I am like a “haven junky”. Give me more and more!!

January 18, 2013 at 11:01 am
(23) Candy says:

I am a huge fan of Haven. I have watched every episode! I look forward to Friday nights to watch it. Can’t wait for Season 4! Love, love, love this show!!!

January 18, 2013 at 8:52 pm
(24) donman says:

It’s too bad scyfy can’t do more than 13 episodes though…Why is that? It’s like, over almost before it starts…

January 18, 2013 at 10:27 pm
(25) Jackie says:

This is one of the best shows/series I have seen in a long time. Love the characters and actors/actresses. Can not wait for Season 4!!!!!!!

Excellent, quality show and as well, I live in one of the areas where filming is done – and it is so great to see our town as well as the others towns, areas on the show!!!

January 19, 2013 at 12:34 am
(26) Ken Starks says:

Remember folks…this is the network that thinks wrestling is science fiction. Should something come along that they believe would produce more ratings, Haven will get Fireflied in a heartbeat. I love Haven…..I just don’t trust this group of network execs at all.

Now, the folks that brought us Fringe struggled with the decision to keep it on after two seasons but someone had the foresight to know it was a sleeper.

I don’t credit this channel with that much smarts. Just sayin’.

January 19, 2013 at 1:11 am
(27) Paula says:

Yeah!!! So happy that Haven will air for a forth season… I’m kind of choked though that showcase changed the time that Haven was airing.. I missed the 11th and 12th episode of season 3 which was upsetting because all of a sudden Audrey and Nathan’s son is in the last episode.. I just feel like I missed some important stuff.. Well I guess I’ll have to wait for the reruns.
It would be so awesome if Stephen King made a apperance in the forth season… He usually makes some type of apperance in movies based on his books… I’m kind of surprised he didn’t appear in the 1st season.. Anyways Haven does not disappoint.. I wish I didn’t have to wait until fall to see season 4…

January 19, 2013 at 11:38 am
(28) liz says:

i just love this show !!!! i have been watching it since it started . i can hardly wait for the season 4 to start.

January 19, 2013 at 4:06 pm
(29) matt says:

This is an incredible show, and I’m very excited that it has been renewed. I have a feeling that its just going to get better in the next season!

January 19, 2013 at 6:47 pm
(30) Cassandra says:

Keep it going and you have your fans. That’s a promise.

January 20, 2013 at 12:12 pm
(31) Mogan says:

Thanks again to the gods for SyFy keeping Haven. Not much left now that we don’t have Alphas, Sanctuary, Eureka, and Merlin. I’m hoping that we will have another season of Warehouse 13, but I am not holding my breath. There isn’t all that much that is SciFi on SyFy any more.

January 20, 2013 at 1:44 pm
(32) krista says:

So glad to hear Haven is being renewed into Season 4…… Best show ever!!!!!!! Can’t wait to conitinue the story!!!

January 20, 2013 at 8:27 pm
(33) Doona says:

Love this show and so glad it’s been picked up for a 4th season!! because you can’t leave us hanging at the barn door…

January 21, 2013 at 8:21 am
(34) su says:

watch this on line took 4 days to watch 3 seasons cant wait for season 4 to begin.

January 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm
(35) Shakira says:

I’m 16 and I love this program :)

January 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm
(36) Rachel says:

I love haven an am 21! So glad theres a season 4 coming out. Please try and make it last as long as you can!! Lol

January 22, 2013 at 8:59 pm
(37) BckSht says:

You’ve got to be kidding! We actually have to wait until fall to see our favorite series. This is maddening!!!

January 22, 2013 at 9:04 pm
(38) Heckuvathing says:

As much as I love this show, 9 months is enough time to get weaned away from anything. The network should be forewarned and not push their luck. Impatience may trump loyalty.

January 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm
(39) Haven Fan says:

I love Haven and I can’t wait for next season!!!!!:)

January 24, 2013 at 6:36 pm
(40) Claudia says:

I’m so happy! But please, broadcast it until fall !!!!!

January 25, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(41) Mikee. says:

haven’s the best can’t wait for season 4

January 27, 2013 at 9:58 pm
(42) Farmer Annie says:

Last year I waited so long for Haven’s season premier, I forgot the name of the show.

January 28, 2013 at 8:21 am
(43) Shirley Robinson says:

I LOVE this show I have watched it from day one and I really do enjoy it! In the off season I will be watching the previous seasons again! Thank you for a great show & for continuing it!

January 28, 2013 at 10:45 am
(44) Andrea says:

What could possibly happen to them in season 4?! Waiting will be torture! Love the show!

January 29, 2013 at 6:06 am
(45) Kimberly says:

cant wait for season 4 of Haven…i really love this show

January 29, 2013 at 5:00 pm
(46) Jac says:

Can’t wait for season 4 to air in the UK.

January 29, 2013 at 5:09 pm
(47) Liz says:

Love Haven it is the highlight of the week for me. End of season 3 left me on the edge of my seat and with tears . Looking forward to season 4.

January 30, 2013 at 8:45 pm
(48) marc cartwright says:

So glad getting a season 4 so many questions after the season 3 finale

February 3, 2013 at 6:13 pm
(49) Eadie says:

Really love Haven. Nathan and Duke are both so sexy, Audrey is really lucky! Which will she choose?! Can’t wait for the new season!

February 4, 2013 at 7:07 pm
(50) Taylor says:

I heard about haven when it first came out, but never go the chance to watch it due to all my other tv shows. A few days ago I saw it on my watch list and started watching episode after episode. Tonight I just watched the last three episodes of season three on demand. I have to say that Haven has to be one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. I am definitely looking forward to watching season 4 when it premieres. I love the chemistry between Nathan and Audrey. This show brings love, mystery, comedy, and many more things that the whole family would enjoy. I am very happy with this show. <3 <3

February 4, 2013 at 7:13 pm
(51) ChaHanson says:

This show is undoubtedly one of top shows I’ve ever watched. I hope the network realizes what a great opportunity they have with this thrilling show. I myself love a good show with a little mystery and romance. Audrey and Nathan’s characters are my favorite from this show. I am so excited for the premiere of season 4!!!!! :)

February 4, 2013 at 7:14 pm
(52) Caroline Hanson says:

February 4, 2013 at 7:17 pm
(53) Caroline Shaw says:

February 9, 2013 at 8:17 am
(54) Kerry says:

I absolutely love this show. Don’t usually like sci-fi but this is my favourite show ever! Can’t believe we have to wait so long for season 4 though! I’m from Australia so I guess your fall is our spring (which starts in Sep) is that right?

February 10, 2013 at 8:42 am
(55) Bev Travis says:

Fabulous series congratulations to the cast and crew Can’t wait for season 4 Please flood the t v with advertising its return would hate to miss it

February 10, 2013 at 9:50 am
(56) Michelle says:

This show has been awesome from the very beginning. Every episode leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more. Bonus is that it’s filmed in Nova Scotia. So happy Syfy has kept it going for another season.

February 12, 2013 at 11:54 am
(57) fateeyn ieylia says:

Im from malaysian..I really love the show..and hopefully can renewed season 4.. Seriously cant wait.. :D

February 12, 2013 at 1:53 pm
(58) redhead simply says:

Love watching Haven can’t wait for season 4

February 12, 2013 at 6:48 pm
(59) Gail Marion says:

Love this series. Am happy that there will be a Season 4.

February 13, 2013 at 8:47 am
(60) Kris says:

LOVE Haven. it is one of my fave shows and always will be. cant wait to see how season 4 will go because season 3 was awesome. Hope
Audrey and Duke come back.

February 21, 2013 at 6:09 am
(61) alexandra says:

5 days ago i never seen haven but now i have seen all 3 seasons in that 5 days and i love it its one of the best series ever and i can’t wait for season 4

March 2, 2013 at 11:17 am
(62) RPK says:

I notice lots of comments from young viewers. Just to let you know, I’m 44 yrs. old w/ 4 children and we ALL enjoy it! Just simply a great show! I finished the last two episodes of season 3 on TV Fanatic
and can’t wait to see where the writers take this great story ! truly
fun for all :)

March 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm
(63) Sherry G says:

I have watched Haven from the beginning and love it. I am 54 years old and have always loved weird, good tv and Haven qualifies. It takes you in and just won’t let go. I am sooo happy that there will be a Season 4. Can’t wait!!!!

March 14, 2013 at 4:09 am
(64) Janine says:

I love Haven it is my favourite series…however seriously Audrey about to die and she and Nathan didn’t even take five minutes for hot sex even a quickie…..the writers really need to put that in the episode and we get to see Nate with no shirt……

March 21, 2013 at 12:30 am
(65) Brian says:

Intriguing! Can’t wait for season 4.

March 22, 2013 at 4:18 pm
(66) Anna says:

I really love Haven! It is sooooo hard to wait so much time for new season, I want to know ASAP what will be with Audry, Duke, Nathan and of course, Haven!

March 25, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(67) jena says:

sooooo HAPPY that HAVEN is staying <3 love the TV show it's every GOOOD

March 26, 2013 at 11:46 pm
(68) Regina Filangi says:

Fall 2013? that seems like a long time to wait!:(

March 31, 2013 at 4:04 am
(69) Chad Vieth says:

Love this show, very engaging. Also growing up here on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, I have been almost everywhere they have filmed. Almost makes me a Havenite? Keep the great work.

April 1, 2013 at 6:59 am
(70) Tammie says:

My daughter and I love Haven. The fact that it holds my interest is amazing. It is a great show with good story lines. Happy that it has been renewed, but wish it had more episodes.

April 2, 2013 at 2:31 pm
(71) sidarial says:

cant wait for the new seasons – yes seasons, i want more that one syfy

April 8, 2013 at 4:29 am
(72) mohaz says:

one of t5he best syfy

April 10, 2013 at 11:23 am
(73) PennyW says:

Absolutely love Haven – it grew on me in a very good way! So very glad to hear that it is renewed – despite Syfy’s dispicable choices of cancelling Sanctuary and Alphas.

May 4, 2013 at 9:03 pm
(74) carolann says:

so looooooooooooove haven cant wait 2 see my boy nathan parker n duke bk in d pic

May 17, 2013 at 11:06 am
(75) Tina says:

Im very excited to know that there is going to be a season 4 of Haven. I have Haven on dvd and cant wait to watch and buy season 4 very pleased woman I am.

May 25, 2013 at 8:10 am
(76) Julie says:

I’m 63 and my husband is 65. We’re so happy to see that Haven has been renewed. We have watched it from the start and love it. Wish you would extend the episodes though. Can’t wait till season 4.

May 27, 2013 at 12:55 pm
(77) Kimberly says:

My 9 year old son and I never miss Haven. We like to debate about what will happen next. Duke is our favorite can’t wait to see what the new season has in store. Thanks for a great show!

June 4, 2013 at 7:03 am
(78) Sue says:

Love haven. I get it from iTunes in Australia whenever it finally crosses the pond via snail mail.