1. Entertainment

666 Park Avenue Canceled

By November 19, 2012

Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams in (I)666 Park Avenue(/i).

Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams in 666 Park Avenue.

© ABC/PATRICK HARBRON

It seemed like such a good idea at the time. But 666 Park Avenue failed to make good on what should have been a fertile premise, and after unflattering ratings and general disinterest ABC has announced it's not going to need any further episodes beyond the 13 included in its original order.

On the balance sheets, 666 Park has been obviously doomed for weeks. It's not just that its ratings have been low (6.7 million and 2.4 in 18-49 after DVR is included--good enough for The CW, maybe, but disastrous for one of the big four broadcast networks). Low ratings you can get away with, sometimes, if the network suits have reason to want to hold out.

But 666 Park has been committing the two usually unforgivable sins of a television series: it's been throwing away its lead-in audience from Revenge, and its ratings have been steadily declining as even those who had been watching it have been losing interest and walking away.

The reviews were pretty mixed, which is oddly apt: the show itself comes across as a uneven amalgamation of lush ambiance and very mild horror. The main problem seems to be that 666 Park has played it too safe. If only it had had the courage to be a little shocking.

ABC also canceled Last Resort, which had similarly poor ratings but against tough competition, and which had been getting good reviews. Many TV writers had been expecting Last Resort to squeak by, but the same cannot be said by any means for 666 Park.

ABC did promise that all 13 episodes of 666 Park will air, so at least the network's not cancelling with extreme prejudice the way NBC did when it pulled the plug on The Cape.
Tags: 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort, Renewals and Cancellations
Follow me on Twitter  |  Follow me on Facebook

Comments

November 19, 2012 at 9:11 am
(1) Buffy says:

Everytime i start getting into a show it gets cancelled…. They still need to bring back The Gates. I loved that show….

November 19, 2012 at 9:51 am
(2) scifi says:

The Gates was a good show, especially in retrospect. (sigh) Though the ending was a little jarring.

November 19, 2012 at 10:12 am
(3) Shelly says:

This is ridiculous!! They never give any show a fighting chance.. There wasn’t much advertising for the show and they never take into consideration the Canadian viewers.

November 19, 2012 at 10:30 am
(4) Tarryma says:

How sad. My family really likes 666 Park Avenue. Every time we seem to like a show, it gets cancelled. This is a sad loss for everyone. The actors/actress’ are fantastic.

November 19, 2012 at 10:39 am
(5) Tina says:

Seriously?! I love this show! Can’t believe it’s being canceled :(

November 19, 2012 at 10:45 am
(6) Shane says:

Wow anorther great show thrown away by higher ups who prob don’t even watch what they broadcast. Than again it is on Sunday nights up against Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and the hillarious FOX lineup. Maybe they should switch it to a night when not so many long running loved by many shows are on. If they think they will pull viewers from shows that have been on for 7+ years they are out of their minds. Anyway I love 666 park ave and have’nt missed one yet,
/rant

November 19, 2012 at 10:49 am
(7) Teresa says:

The show is great- the time slot is the problem. Why didn’t they just move it ti Thursday night in the place of Private Practice which was already slated for cancellation??

November 19, 2012 at 10:51 am
(8) Maria says:

I heard their set was destroyed in the hurricane. Maybe that’s one of the reasons? Because the show is amazing, we are very disappointed.

November 19, 2012 at 11:23 am
(9) Rayna says:

Thats crazy! My family is sooo into the show! They need to stop this madness:(

November 19, 2012 at 11:23 am
(10) Suzanne Gaudette says:

I AM SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF THE “666″ SHOW!!!! Finally a show that is not a reality show, like TV use to be, and is very entertaining. My brother and I call each other to remind each other that it is on. The show before it, Revenge, is not as good!! Please say it is not cancelled!! I agree with others that there was not enough advertising of it!!!Please bring it back!! Missed not seeing it on last night.

November 19, 2012 at 11:25 am
(11) Liz says:

Bummer. I really liked this show. I can’t believe it has been cancelled just as I was being really drawn into the story. This is terrible.

November 19, 2012 at 11:44 am
(12) Cheryl` says:

Rediculous!! How can you cancel anything Terry O’Quinn is in?? The man is a genius!! The time slot was a huge problem. Not only did it not get enough advertising, but the show before it is horrible! Most people who watch Revenge would not be intersted in 666 (and vice versa). It’s definitely your loss ABC! If you had adequately advertised this show, it would be a huge hit. Terry would have made sure of that. Now some other network/show will snatch him up and make millions. I just hope a lesson will be learned.

November 19, 2012 at 2:36 pm
(13) Cindy says:

OMG! I am so upset that 666 is being cancelled! I have been recording this show every week so that I could watch it during the week. It’s the ONLY show that I looked forward to every week! How are these ratings determined?

November 19, 2012 at 2:43 pm
(14) Angela Alderson says:

I REALLY likes 666 Park Avenue!! I think it had alot of potential to be a great show. The actors and actresses were great. What a shame :(

November 19, 2012 at 2:48 pm
(15) Sparrow says:

“Revenge” was losing ratings from last year too, and thus not an ideal lead-in. Reason for both shows’ ratings decline: high-rated Sunday Night football and football-delayed, off-schedule CBS line-up. Had “666″ been introduced in January, opposite Donald Trump and “Mentalist” at regular times, it might well have seen a different fate. Now, by the time football ends, “666″ will be below critical mass.

Nor was “666″ without fault. Despite a terrific cast, the plot line is still being developed at a leisurely pace.

November 19, 2012 at 3:44 pm
(16) Stan says:

You people are crazy. Terry and Vanessa are awesome but 666 stunk, stunk, stunk. Talk about slow and meandering…
American Horror Story knows how to do it right!

November 19, 2012 at 4:30 pm
(17) Karina Marino says:

this is ridiculous i rarely get into any shows. i finally found a show that i am really interested and they take it off.

November 19, 2012 at 4:52 pm
(18) stunad says:

darn…it wasnt the best show but it was entertaining..hopefully will come back

November 19, 2012 at 5:23 pm
(19) Guitardan666 says:

Nearly jumped off the couch the first time I watched episode I with excitement and it brought back memories of “Crossroads” in the very first few minutes,no not Brittany! But the 1985 Ralph Macchio Movie in which his Companion has sold his soul to the devil to be able to play killer blues,just as the Violinist at the beginning of the very first episode does and now the devil wants to be paid his dues,such a cool premise,then in episode II & III the characters were given flesh to their bones,two of my favourite were the Journalist,whatever she wrote became reality and the Jilted lover lady used as a murderer by Gavin.There were so many avenues (ouch!) that could have been explored in this exciting new series but I think like a lot of viewers by episode IV I was done,it was meandering and plodding and boring,I wanted deals with the Devil,blood oaths,insidious malevolent Demons and I got bitchiness and Business deals but most unforgiving of all,not one character I could care about and that was its downfall.great great idea,bad writing and boring characterization strangled this series at birth : (

November 19, 2012 at 6:09 pm
(20) CKenney says:

I can’t believe this is being canceled. One of the few new shows worth watching

November 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm
(21) Annie Martin says:

They didn’t give it a fighting chance. It is a good show with a great cast. I think it would have gotten better. You feel like you invested your time and now they cancel it. I also think Sunday night is not a great night for a new
show because there is so much competition. That stinks !

November 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm
(22) Tink1013 says:

My son and I watched this show every week on Monday night through On Demand. The storyline was great, definitely has us hooked. So upset its cancelled!

November 19, 2012 at 6:24 pm
(23) Lisa says:

It never fails that a new show comes on that I enjoy that’s not stupid like some of the animated stuff and it has to be canceled. Give it a chance…

November 19, 2012 at 7:23 pm
(24) Matt says:

I was prepared to hate the show and found myself liking it. I guess that’s the kiss of death.

November 19, 2012 at 7:42 pm
(25) Michael Schonberg says:

With such sophisticated social media these days, is there no way supporters of the show can band together? At the very least, maybe another network can pick it up.

November 19, 2012 at 8:02 pm
(26) marein says:

This show is way to good to be cancelled. It is the only show I just can’t wait to see on Sunday’s. It has been so interesting sense the beginning and in reality I haven’t lost any interest into stop watching. I just love all the mystery about this show. So please don’t cancel it!!!!

November 19, 2012 at 8:17 pm
(27) Nicky says:

I have been watching this show since the second week after it started and have been hooked ever since! I was so disappointed to hear that it is going to be cancelled!

November 19, 2012 at 8:54 pm
(28) Pixidust says:

That sucks…I looked forward to seeing 666 Park Avenue :( I liked watching The Gates too. At least they had viewers..

November 19, 2012 at 9:31 pm
(29) marianne says:

666 Park Ave.is the only network show that I looked forward to every Sunday night. It actually is a good show. What is wrong with ABC? Get rid of Grey’s and Private Practice. Vanessa and Terry are great. The storyline is great and also scary. ABC,give 666 Park Ave. a chance. I’ve never done this before but I truly think if you give it another 13 weeks you won’t be sorry.

November 19, 2012 at 10:22 pm
(30) Martin says:

Sadly, they do seem to close down all. The good shows that are interesting get cancelled. So sad.

November 19, 2012 at 10:34 pm
(31) Anne says:

Really liked 666 Park Avenue. I haven’t watched network TV in years.
Until V another terrific show which they cancelled. This season I liked
Revenge, 666 Park Avenue and Last Resort the only show still standing
is Revenge after which I will go back to watching cable.

November 19, 2012 at 11:28 pm
(32) Sharon says:

I couldn’t believe it when I heard it. I really looked forward to seeing what would happen next. Why can’t they try it on another night? Sunday night, at 10 p.m.? Alot of people have an early day on Monday. It’s worth another try.

November 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm
(33) Anonymous says:

I love 666 park avenue, and missed it since it wasn’t on this Sunday! I really hope another network picks it up so it can air the rest of the season.

November 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm
(34) Charlotte says:

I am totally surprised!! I loved this show and I was getting really into it.. couldn’t wait to see what would happen next after the last eposode ended when she was walking down the stairs to ??? I’m VERY VERY disapointed… there is nothing like this show out there…. I liked that it was mildly creapy and started getting more and more creapy… very sad..:-(

November 20, 2012 at 12:36 am
(35) Nichole says:

I can’t believe 666 Park Avenue is cancelled! It was my favorite show! I would watch it every Sunday and couldn’t wait till next week. I just can’t believe this. Every time a show I like comes on, it gets cancelled.

November 20, 2012 at 1:09 am
(36) Yo says:

I also enjoyed the show. I couldn’t wait for the next episode. I was always on the edge of my seat fo see previews of next weeks episode. Wow! I hate that it will be canceled. Not into the reality shows. Those are boring! Please keep it rolling!

November 20, 2012 at 1:10 am
(37) Nubian says:

I look forward to watching this show every Sunday, My DVR is set to record it faithfully. UGH!!! I need more of this show. Its a new show give it a chance to break ground… MY GOODNESS!!!

November 20, 2012 at 8:47 am
(38) The Architect says:

For the LOVE OF GOD, the show has made a great impression for everyone who has seen it… “BRING BACK 666 PARK AVENUE”… P.S. I’m from Egypt and this show doesn’t air on TV. However many of my friends and I watch it… PLEASE BRING IT BACK…

November 20, 2012 at 11:30 am
(39) Gail says:

We love the show. I look forward to watching it as soon as another favorite, Walking Dead, on another network, goes off. Would love to know more about what is going on, though.

November 20, 2012 at 12:03 pm
(40) twinkletoes says:

This sucks!!!!!!!!! I love this show, there goes Sunday Nights!!!!!:( ABC SUCKS

November 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm
(41) Tammy says:

ABC how could you? This show is the only thing worth watching on TV…maybe if you moved the time slot. It is currently runnning opposite The Walking Dead which may have lead to its demise? Please Please Please, you can’t cancel Terry O’Quinn……

November 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm
(42) brian says:

Utter nonsense, Its one of the best written and acted shows on TV

I hope it turns up on Cable somewhere, terrific show

November 20, 2012 at 2:35 pm
(43) Nicole says:

This is a bummer, I love 666 Park Avenue, I really think this is such a great show, I can’t wait to watch it every week…just when a good show comes on it gets cancelled! SOUPSETTING

November 20, 2012 at 2:37 pm
(44) Jesse Guess says:

I am so upset I really liked this show the acting was fantastic the story line was intriguing and I was looking forward to many seasons of this show. OH well I guess but I loved this show and Partners and both got cancelled, This says a lot considering there are worse shows being aired that don’t seemed to get cancelled. So have people stopped watching good quality is the question?

November 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm
(45) Marie says:

HOW COULD YOU CANCEL THIS???? 666 Park Ave is so entertaining & mysterious, keeps you on your seat, just waiting for the next episode…Other shows have come and gone and ti’s been upsetting, but this one by far is the most upsetting to me..I absolutely love this show, how depressing.

November 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm
(46) nicole says:

All I am saying is : WE “BETTER” SEE HOW THE SHOW ENDS!! I am so wrapped up in this show and formed my own theories as to who is really who.. and who is related to who…and what powers certain people have etc…AHHHHH I’M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P L E A S E D O N T C A N C E L

November 20, 2012 at 3:00 pm
(47) kj says:

Who are you “rocket scientists” making these decisions! “666″ is a great show & gives a balance to your network scheduling! It seems that possibly offending some of your “wacko mom’s” who oppose your “satanic” scheduling offerings has influenced your decisions. All you Harvard execs need to get–in touch with your viewing audience—not just the “fringe.”

November 20, 2012 at 3:51 pm
(48) Michele says:

I think 666 Park AVE was one of the BEST shows on ABC, and its being AXED, unreal!!! UGHHHH

November 20, 2012 at 5:58 pm
(49) candace says:

i cannot believe they cancelled this show. it is the best show on t.v. why don’t they get rid of the real crap, like all of these reality shows, expecially the kardashians.

November 20, 2012 at 7:00 pm
(50) Jenni R says:

Bummer, I really enjoyed 666 Park, I hope that there is some way for it to stay on. :-/

November 20, 2012 at 8:00 pm
(51) Reconsider says:

Surely they will reconsider by end of season..should defintely move to another night..any night except Sunday. If not..some cable channel will make a major hit out of it.

November 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm
(52) Connie says:

We love this show. Couldn’t wait till it was on. Every time there is an awesome show it gets cancelled. They really should re-think getting rid of it.

November 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm
(53) cathy says:

I am very disappointed that “666″ has been cancelled. It is a very interesting show and looked forward to watching it weekly.. Hope another channel picks it up..

November 20, 2012 at 9:33 pm
(54) Kelly says:

My cousin and I were just talking about what a great show this is!!!! I cannot believe they are canceling it!!!! Honestly I think it would have done much better on a week night, this show is one of the better shows I’ve seen in a while, it is a shame they are canceling it!!!!

November 20, 2012 at 9:43 pm
(55) Girlonadolphin says:

I am so sad to hear and read that 666 Park Ave is going to be cancelled. It is such a classy ans sophisticated show, I loved watching it laying in bed on Sunday nights. The scenes were creative, it had a bit of the old and a bit of the new and modern. I always anticipated the next episode. Such a shame… Shame Shame Shame! I hope another network picks it up… Sad and shame…

November 20, 2012 at 10:27 pm
(56) Seriously! says:

They can run Jerry Springer, divorce court, etc for years on daytime television but good evening dramas are canceled. Seriously frustrating.

November 21, 2012 at 12:38 am
(57) Dash says:

I love 666 … What a damn shame. Give your head a shake abc.. Keep it going we r sick of reality shows.

November 21, 2012 at 3:03 am
(58) Dwight says:

This was a great show. The paring of the main characters (Vanessa Williams and Terry O’Quinn) I think were great. Now the problem. They were the main characters but displayed isn’t there interracial marrage but the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship of the same sex couple. I’m sure this was an issue for some audiences. I really enjoyed the show.

November 21, 2012 at 3:04 am
(59) Dwight says:

This was a great show. The paring of the main characters (Vanessa Williams and Terry O’Quinn) I think were great. Now the problem. They were the main characters but displayed isn’t there interracial marrage but the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship of the same race couple. I’m sure this was an issue for some audiences. I really enjoyed the show.

November 21, 2012 at 3:24 am
(60) Marie says:

Love this show here in Autralia,frustrating that just when a show sucks you in it’s cancelled!

November 21, 2012 at 5:57 am
(61) Jan says:

I really enjoy this show too, and look forward to watching it every week. It was unfolding a bit slowly, but that’s ok. Why do they cancel shows like this but keep all that supposedly “reality” tv shows? Don’t cancel 666 ABC!!

November 21, 2012 at 8:48 am
(62) Becky says:

I love this show, I think they shood move it to a different time slot, then see how ratings go before canceling it. I just get hooked and they cancel it. Get rid of some of the other crap first.

November 21, 2012 at 10:10 am
(63) David says:

This is crazy. I found the show to be very good. I looked forward to watching this show every week. There are other TV shows that are terrible and still mange to stay. They could have waited until the season was over before deciding about renewing or cancelling the show.

Very Bad Decision!

November 21, 2012 at 11:42 pm
(64) trev says:

abc can sucks balls. 666 park ave is the first show they’ve had in years that i thought was thought was good. i’ve watched it on the net cuz i never even new what night they aired it on cuz their line up sux ass. good job promoting the best show you’ve had since lost abc.

November 21, 2012 at 11:50 pm
(65) Nannette says:

Not good news!!!- I really like this show – i record it or watch it on demand

November 21, 2012 at 11:58 pm
(66) Tim says:

I was so upset when they announced the end of Desperate Housewives. This show has helped fill that Sunday void. I would watch once upon a time then take a shower and watch 666 Park Avenue. Don’t Cancel it!

November 23, 2012 at 2:51 pm
(67) JDA says:

How can us loyal watchers unite and encourage another network to take it on? Maybe a cable network? Does the Sci-Fi channel have any original programming? I’m so upset, 666 Park filled the void I had ever since The series finale of Lost.

November 23, 2012 at 4:43 pm
(68) Shawn Wilson says:

Love Love Love this show!! WTF??? Really…why are you not giving it a fighting chance …Its a really great underrated show…..I am so pissed off hearing this…IT Figures….They should have moved the show to another night….I love this show….;(

November 23, 2012 at 7:13 pm
(69) Blt says:

We love this show this is very sad. It is very creative and effects me. It not like any other show. This, is another Corporate mistake.

November 23, 2012 at 7:16 pm
(70) Bonnie Twomey says:

This is really sad. We loved this show. It was very creative and different and effected me. Too bad another corporate mastake.

November 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm
(71) Ryne says:

I’m going to miss this show. I had another show in the same time slot I watched and caught 666 on Hulu. Should have did it the other way around. Dang.

November 23, 2012 at 9:57 pm
(72) Sarah says:

This is so sad to hear it has been cancelled. I love this show. Its different and not like the same things we see over and over again within a show. Can a another channel just pick it up and keep it going.

November 24, 2012 at 1:46 pm
(73) DDW says:

What is with networks doing this weird cancel everything quickly policy now? It was on for ONE season. Its almost as if its not an INSTANT huge cult following its cut…

Shows and HUGE hits from the 80′s and 90′s were given way more time imagine if that had been that swift with Seinfield or the Simpsons.

November 24, 2012 at 2:48 pm
(74) Deb says:

It was the only non-cable show I watch. Network tv is ridiculous. So much competition and cancels the best show in ages. I’m hoping a cable exec knows how good it is and picks it up!!!!! Pleeeeaaase

November 24, 2012 at 2:51 pm
(75) Deb says:

I work nights and had to DVR it, doesn’t mean we aren’t watching….

November 24, 2012 at 5:12 pm
(76) M says:

How could anyone rally behind the “666″ moniker. God help us all and those that are blinded.

November 24, 2012 at 7:47 pm
(77) dan says:

i loved this show!!!! BEST one on TV today!!! Im pretty pissed its being cancelled!!!!

November 24, 2012 at 11:35 pm
(78) Angelo PerruccI says:

Everytime i give an ABC series a chance the suits cancel it as soon as i get interested! Never again ABC! Im sticking with the premium channels. At last they give the shows a chance to find a following….i.e. Boss, Nurse Jackie, etc.

November 25, 2012 at 1:31 am
(79) Rachel says:

My Mom and I loved this show. It was by far one of our favorites. We are so shocked to find out it is being cancelled. We really enjoyed the show. It’s disappointing.

November 25, 2012 at 11:13 am
(80) mary says:

What the heck! Why do they always do this?!!! Somebody save this show, may be an Internet tv series or streamer. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

November 25, 2012 at 1:47 pm
(81) Nancy says:

666 is a great “edge of seat” show and I am so angry that it would be canceled so quickly. I don’t think it was given enough time on the air. It is nice to express our feelings but the decision is made and we don’t matter, sorry.

November 25, 2012 at 3:28 pm
(82) Tara says:

This is certainly a mistake for ABC, Barely anyone knew about this show, I know I didn’t until I was searching for shows on cable and saw the title and tuned in, they should take that into consideration and when speaking to my friends about the show they never even knew it existed…now they are tuning in and ABC decides to cancel. Are they for real?!?! Every Sunday night I look forward to seeing 666 Park Ave, the actors have talent, the story line is fantastic and as the show is going on we are learning more and more about the hotel and characters….Yeah maybe there are no zombies like in walking dead, and no monsters like in Grimm, or even Vampires like in True Blood, BUT this show has so much more to offer and by canceling it so soon the audience will never have the chance to see it to it’s full potential.
Maybe they should continue production and start streaming it on line, then you’ll see how many viewers tune in….and ABC can feel like fools when another network pics them up and the show takes off. ABC disgusts me, I never tuned into any of their shows until this came out and now they have lost one more viewer on their network. They are foolish for making this decision. They should reconsider….I am outraged at their outrageous decision making skills!

November 25, 2012 at 5:33 pm
(83) lori says:

I really liked this is show, was shocked it got cancelled, its a shame because I thought it was different

November 25, 2012 at 9:09 pm
(84) REW says:

There are very shows that I like (the shows that are suppose to be ‘real life’ are terrible and I do not watch any) and 666 Park Ave is one of those fun and done well shows! The story line is good and the cast is great. Figures, I like something and it’s canceled. Why aren’t the Keeping up w/the Kash and the others…gone? They are awful!

November 25, 2012 at 9:16 pm
(85) Rebecca says:

Figures, there’s a show I really like and it’s cancelled! There are so few tv shows I like anymore and 666 Park Ave is one of those favs!! The story line is good and keeps you guessing and the cast is great. BUT, ‘Keeping up with the Kash. and some other ‘real life’ shows are still on and I don’t understand it. They are all AWFUL and should never been on past the 1st showing. What’s wrong with people that the ‘real life’ shows are still on and they are trash. DON’T CANCEL 666 PARK AVE!

November 25, 2012 at 9:23 pm
(86) Rebecca says:

I agree with Tara. Streamline the show and I know they will be viewers – alot of us! It’s a different show – mystery twists and turns and great cast – when there are so many shows on tv that run the same type of plots (boring and overdone), 666 Park Ave stands out. Please don’t cancel. At least give it a good chance and advertise it like it should have been done.

November 25, 2012 at 10:50 pm
(87) Sara Johnson says:

We love this show!! Give it a chance!!!!

November 25, 2012 at 11:02 pm
(88) Kay says:

It could move faster but its still pretty good. Although I actually watch this while not watching Revenge. Maybe they need to specifically target and advertise to a specific audience rather than thinking of it as a generic show that everyone is supposed to like.

November 25, 2012 at 11:24 pm
(89) Mickey says:

My family
And I enjoyed 666. We sat together and discussed every aspect. It’s a shame that ABC is succumbed to airing only reality shows for pinheads. Hopefully the CW will pick it up and I will continue to watch. ABC leaves a lot to be desired. Glad there are other stations. Bring back 666!

November 25, 2012 at 11:25 pm
(90) Jeremy says:

ABC, you suck!

November 25, 2012 at 11:28 pm
(91) Kate says:

People have no brains. This show is amazing. It’s scary but not in a crazy way and the actors are fantastic. Anyone who doesn’t watch it is a loser. And I am really angry this is being cancelled. They should re do the last episode in order to give a bang finale and maybe more people will watch.

November 26, 2012 at 1:53 am
(92) Irma R Bowman says:

I thoroughly enjoyed this show and looked forward to it every week Yes it’s a little dark but like The Gates good concept/ writing/cast. Sorry to see it go

November 26, 2012 at 2:14 am
(93) Anita says:

I am thoroughly enjoying this show and can’t believe it is being cancelled. I am a chicken at heart but 666 Park Avenue is mild enough for me to watch. I enjoy the storyline and am looking forward to finding all the answers to questions raised … If we can ever get there in 13 episodes. Very sad to see it go.

November 26, 2012 at 2:42 am
(94) tjpii says:

The show is really good and interesting. It started slow but has been getting better and better. I love it and now my wife is watching. We are both into it. Now its going away. There is nothing else against it that’s worth our time in this slot. Maybe another network will buy rights. This could go far.

November 26, 2012 at 10:12 am
(95) Sherri says:

I am disappointed to hear that a show I’ve grown to enjoy will be cancelled. Why don’t they do a poll somehow to see how many like it before they get rid of it!
I am so tired of growing to enjoy something just for it to go off the air… this is as bad as a restaurant offering a meal and/or drink that everyone loves and then they get rid of it! It sucks!

November 26, 2012 at 10:33 am
(96) Heather says:

I think this is ridiculous. I love this show, and I was so excited to see Terry O’ Quinn in a show since Lost ended. What is most disappointing is that they let shows like survivor and Bob’s burgers continue, but give the ax to a show as intriguing and creative as 666 Park avenue. I wish the viewers had more of a say in which shows stayed on.

November 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm
(97) ML says:

This makes me sad. I love this show!!!

November 26, 2012 at 2:06 pm
(98) Nancy says:

I cannot believe what is happening with T.V. You finally get a good show like 666 and their going to cancel it. Then again you have stupid shows like The Real House Wife’s in every state that you keep on!! What’s with that? Do you honestly think that’s entertainment? Come on T.V. give some of us intelligent people something good to watch. Something with a story behind it and not what you call reality shows!

November 26, 2012 at 8:04 pm
(99) Stacey says:

Letter to CBS

Dear CEO of CBS,
How old are you? How out of touch are you with television capabilities that you aren’t aware the people don’t have to watch shows “live”. See for several years now there has been this little thing called “dvr” which increased your “actual” viewing by 77%!
Big mistake and thank you for ruining my Sunday nights!

Former CBS view:)

November 26, 2012 at 9:02 pm
(100) Tracy says:

Abc…..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.?? Please please please bring back the 666 Park Ave show!! It was the only show I looked forward to on ABC! If your only looking at people DVRing it, it’s because those of us who are DVRing it are busy with kids and and we need time to watch it without interruptions. I have had many deep conversations about this show with my spouse, friends and family. It really is amazing, and I am truly disappointed in you ABC. Please for the sake of the millions of viewers, start advertising this show if you are disappointed with the ratings!! And move it to Thursdays please! You will finally get your viewers if you give it a chance, we are begging you ABC….bring it back!! Please! :) .

November 26, 2012 at 11:29 pm
(101) Nory says:

My husband and I love 666 and we have been watching and chasing every week since it was aired. The characters and all actor and actresses are great and we all love it. Can’t believe the show will be cancelled after 13 episodes. Probably the show was aired at the wrong time and day instead of 8-9 at prime time. I was thrilled and excited to follow the story line each week and each episode pulled us in. I also watched Revenge, Once Upon A Time etc. and to be honest, I lost the stories and stopped watching them as I don’t know what they are doing. Incredible to see so many 666 supporters here. Good to know I’m one of them!

November 27, 2012 at 1:39 am
(102) Jen G says:

I’m so disappointed! I really liked the show and looked forward to it every Sunday night!

November 27, 2012 at 10:59 am
(103) Parker says:

I am a big fan of sc-fi and fantasy. When Charmed on the CW/WB and TNT network lol-went off the air, I was hoping to find something similar and have yet to do so until 666.

I am hoping that 666 will be picked up by another network. I don’t really understand why the are canceling this one, when they had to re-advertise “Once Upon a Time” which doesn’t make ANY SENSE- this idea only worked best as a Musical–hello, Into the Woods….

I like 666 because it has room for several different stories to be played out at the same time. New people aka celebrities can “move into the building” which always makes good for TV. The Drake and NYC are also very important characters of the show, just like Law and Order and its franchise. Sunday night is a major TV viewing night at my house, and 666 is the finale of my Sunday night viewing pleasure. Now ABC is gonna cancel it…

What I don’t understand about ABC is the method to their decision making process. They canceled the Soaps-OLTL and AMC, but have not cancelled: The View. I try to watch The View but can’t because they ALL TALK AT ONCE and nobody even the guests, gets to state their point. Meanwhile CBS has The Talk and its very entertaining, and everyone gets to state their point. The other thing is GMA–what Happened! I like George, Sam and Robin, but don’t really care for Lara and that other dude ughhh. They even tried to give the two newbies their own afternoon show Good Afternoon America… which was an awful idea. ABC is a floundering network – its not the shows its the powers that be that are making these decisions without any good evidence, oh except for ratings. I guess its a good thing Disney owns it ?

November 28, 2012 at 10:02 am
(104) Sherri says:

I am so upset that this has been cancelled! I love this show, and never thought it was “mildly scary”. There have been numerous times I’ve jumped! I love all the characters, especially Terry O’Quinn. Come on, guys, he deserves so much better! Just look at his work on LOST. The networks never give a show a fighting chance! This show needs to be moved to the 9:00 pm timeslot, and Revenge needs to be cancelled!

November 28, 2012 at 12:54 pm
(105) cb433 says:

SAVE 666 Park Avenue!! Please!! It just needs to be moved to another day, and I think it’ll pick up more viewers.

November 29, 2012 at 2:29 pm
(106) Kay says:

I think canceling 666 is a huge mistake! It’s the only show that ABC has that reaches out to fans seeking some sort of viable mystery and thriller plot line. As someone who rarely likes television series’, I think 666 is a major hit for ABC. To cancel a show which actually offers positive diversity within its genres of show lineups is a rude awakening to where our society is headed. Ditzy girls, cheesy guys, and terrible weak writing seem to be the goal. 666 Park Avenue is a show that blew me out of the water, for a serial show with great writing and an actual literate fan base this is a definite success

November 30, 2012 at 12:11 am
(107) Cin says:

I think I’m going to cry about this one… I’m shocked they never gave it a chance.. Whoever mapped their advertisements and marketing strategies should just.. Get pecked to death by those horrible birds. (Kidding…no I’m not)

December 1, 2012 at 12:31 am
(108) Carol says:

I just don’t understand why good programs like 666 Park Avenue and Last Resort get cancelled and we are constantly bombarded with silly reality shows. My Husband and myself looked forward to both shows. If you’re not going to renew them , then hopefully you will release them. They might have a chance at a second life with another network.

December 2, 2012 at 11:11 pm
(109) Toni says:

Why not put these shows on Wednesday…nothing good plays on that day and Friday as well. I am so sick of those stupid reality shows that I can hardly stand it any longer. Why is it when a good show is presented they get rid of them so soon, but the stupid cheap to make shows last forever. Ugh who cares about the Biggest Loser or the other dumb shows that are on constantly. Keep the shows that entertain and make you think or scare you to death….or just make you sit there long enough to enjoy an hour of entertainment.

December 2, 2012 at 11:18 pm
(110) toni says:

These two shows 666 Park Ave and Last Resort are great shows…what is wrong with you people? We have enough junk programs on that I can’t tell you how much I would rather have my teeth pulled than to watch and you guys take off two great shows. If another reality show comes on I am going to trade in my TV and listen to the radio from now on…or just play DVD’s cause the garbage that is put on constantly is a waste of my money to pay for comcast, or dish, or AT&T or whatever….to see a bunch of idiots living the good life or trying to lose weight or dancing and singing at what they claim is entertainment. Give us a break….give us what we want and pay for.

December 3, 2012 at 2:27 pm
(111) M42 says:

What a shame. The show was well done and I looked forward to it every week. We wonder why great shows like this get canceled, but when you look at the ratings what seems to appeal to people are moronic reality shows and sitcoms with scripts and gags that have been repeated for years. Doesn’t say a whole lot for the collective IQ of television viewers doe it?

December 3, 2012 at 10:58 pm
(112) Valerie says:

I love 666 Park Ave. I am so sad it is being cancelled. I believe It is so much better than those silly 30 minute sitcoms which I never watch..

December 4, 2012 at 9:16 am
(113) Bruno says:

Vai ter um final nestes 13 Episódios? Ou vai acabar sem sentido e nós teremos que imaginar um final?

December 4, 2012 at 9:47 pm
(114) Sherry Long says:

666 is a GREAT show. It is the only show on TV that I can’t wait to see. I am so disappointed about it’s cancellation. Isn’t there some way to save this show?

December 5, 2012 at 9:37 am
(115) alicia says:

are you kidding me this show is absolutely amazing nothing like it on TV right now .. keep it on .. 666 park ave and American horror story are the only reason i watch Tv .. come on now

December 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm
(116) Zach says:

Quite Disappointing that this show is being cancelled! I thought it was a clever twist of mystery and supernatural in the setting thats not often seen in that genre. Me and my girlfriend have been hooked on the show since the first episode. Putting up on a sunday with so much competition is unfair for a new show and it did not gets its chance to build its viewer base. looks like im gong back to not caring what ABC has playing anymore thought they may have found a good show for once,

Hey HBO pick this show up!!!! it could be even better with the freedom of your network!

December 5, 2012 at 4:55 pm
(117) Vanessa says:

I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY R SERIOUSLY CANCELING 666 PARK AVENUE AND NOW THAT IS GETTING SO GOOD AND INTRESTED I WATCH IT AFTER REVENGE AND I LOVE BOTH SHOW PLEASE ABC DONT CANCEL THIS GREAT SHOW!!! U SHOULD CANCEL THE STUPID ALIEN SHOW!!!

December 6, 2012 at 5:18 pm
(118) RMH says:

Just as the show was getting good, they cancel 666 Park Ave. Please give it some more time.

December 6, 2012 at 7:01 pm
(119) Rachel says:

I am very upset this show is cancelled. The problem is the time slot. There are other shows at this time that I have followed from before, so I would watch it on my demand channel. Please I wish ABC would reconsider not cancelling it. It is too good not to give it a chance. What a shame.

December 6, 2012 at 7:47 pm
(120) sla says:

Awwww we LOVE that show

December 6, 2012 at 7:54 pm
(121) susan says:

That is incredibly stupid of them to cancel it. It is one of the very few good shows on TV now and I will stop watching that network in protest. Give it another season at least.

December 6, 2012 at 8:34 pm
(122) Chris says:

We should just stop watching all TV it is not worth it at all anymore. The shows that stick around forever are horrible and the shows that should stay around are lucky to make it a whole season. Why bother watching at all. ABC is the worst for this but it is not only them. They should just put on 24 hour live shots of the murders and law breakers around our country (wait that is corporate America and that is what the network is) it cheap to make and the big TV networks can pocket cash and not use their brains and figure out how to get viewers. When you keep killing the good shows it is not worth getting involved to watch at all.

December 6, 2012 at 8:35 pm
(123) Tanya says:

I am so upset this show is being cancelled. I think the network should have tried switching to a different time slot or day before just quitting on it. 666 is so different from all the other meaningless shows and I looked forward to seeing it every week. I have not missed an episode and am truly upset that now the plot is getting really thick and there will be so many questions left unanswered. I hope another network picks it up.

December 6, 2012 at 8:51 pm
(124) P. Carlin says:

My husband and I love the show; we are greatly sad to see it cancelled and would love for new episodes to be ordered regardless of what channel. The show came from a book, too, as the credits indicate so “the premise”" wasn’t just something dreamed up for the show that failed to pan out… Perhaps the problem is that ABC didn’t publicize properly and abandoned too soon?

December 7, 2012 at 7:00 am
(125) bignie says:

This is a good show! I love Terry O’Quinn ever since The Stepfather movies. I hope another network picks it up. I see TBS picked up Cougartown!

December 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm
(126) Kenneth says:

This is one of the BEST!!!! shows I have seen in a while…. they really need to re-think this… I think everyone does a really good job, I guess another stupid reality TV show will take it’s place…

December 7, 2012 at 3:53 pm
(127) BJ says:

This is terrible!! I love this show, including all of my friends and co-workers. I don’t know where the ratings are coming from, but there should be some way for fans to be included in the so-called ratings. I guarantee you there are more fans than ABC realizes. It’s funny how reality shows continue to stay on the air even when they suck.

December 7, 2012 at 7:22 pm
(128) emma says:

Sunday nights with ABC was a family night with us we loved 666 I guess ABC refuse to give show a chance example The Gates, GCB and now 666 I guess CBS or NBC will be getting our family Sunday funday good bye ABC for your failure to allow a show to succed to a second season shame on you ABC.

December 7, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(129) Margaret says:

I agree, every moment I start liking a show they up and cancel with a stupid ending or they take a show that has been for years,”got to DVR CSI”, No Not any more. It’s always something or some other reason

December 7, 2012 at 9:04 pm
(130) Pat says:

It never fails! If you’re beyond the 49 age demographic (or not), shows you like seem to be doomed. The networks did this with Alcatraz, Touch & now 666 Park Ave to name a few. There’s not much for the imaginative man/woman to watch anymore; it all has to be “laid out” for the viewer. Terry O’Quinn was perfect in the role as well as Vanessa Williams and the rest of the cast. Will the networks ever learn? I agree with the other folks who felt that maybe the time slot wasn’t great or even another night would’ve been more successful. Let’s hope that maybe another non-major network will pick it up!

December 8, 2012 at 1:11 am
(131) Pabcy says:

666 is a great show with bunch of great actors and actresses…I want it back!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 8, 2012 at 10:04 am
(132) slinshadi says:

我要看鬼楼契约!
I Wanna watch this show, pls keep on braoding~~~~~~~~

December 8, 2012 at 7:22 pm
(133) eric says:

Sigh. Another show canceled because it’s not a cheesy reality show. Yet Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo keep getting played. So frustrating to get hooked to these shows only to get canned 3 months in. No time to let it develop.

December 8, 2012 at 11:04 pm
(134) Jezebel Jack says:

I rarely watch a show at 10:00 as I have to get up early for work the next day but after hearing some talk about 666 PA, watched it online and got hooked. I even started to stay up again on Sunday nights just to watch it during its network broadcast because I didn’t want to wait for it to come online. What a shame the network’s pulled the plug too fast just as the show was catching on and building buzz. Oh well, on the bright side, looks like I’ll be going to bed earlier again…

December 9, 2012 at 1:01 am
(135) Whitney says:

The best new show on television is being cancelled while all the garbage which caters to the lowest common denominator are given the best time slots. ABC execs are a bunch of idiots. But there is hope. Everyone who reads this needs to complain to and boycott every advertiser with ABC until they bring this show back.

December 9, 2012 at 9:54 am
(136) 666Fan says:

this was a great show given a bad time slot. No show can compete against Sunday Night Football. Had this aired on a different night it would have had as much success as Lost – very well written and acted, and very intriguing…

December 9, 2012 at 9:55 am
(137) 666Fan says:

this was a great show given a bad time slot. 10:00 pm on a Sunday would hurt most shows. No show can compete against Sunday Night Football. Had this aired on a different night it would have had as much success as Lost – very well written and acted, and very intriguing

December 9, 2012 at 10:25 am
(138) dws says:

too much sex and not enough scares

December 9, 2012 at 12:17 pm
(139) Christine Benedetto says:

I liked this show I can’t believe it is not coming back, But I am sure if it was a Doctor Show Cop Show or a reality tv show it would stay, Well I guess I will have to find something else to do with my time

December 9, 2012 at 12:36 pm
(140) 666parkfan says:

I really enjoyed this show it was part of my Sundays id have 3 hours of great entertainment first once upon a time then dexter then I’d watch 666 park ave awesome show very mysterious I’m sad to see it go I’ve seen them all since day one ill watch it on abc and demand I think they should give it a chance instead of just give up I love the suspense with Gavin and Olivia has her mystery as well :( the actors and actresses done great and I think they r making the wrong choice

December 9, 2012 at 1:44 pm
(141) Mary says:

Hey all, you can go to ABC’s website and let them know how you feel, here’s the site for comments:

I am so bummed about this, I just heard about it today, wish I had known sooner…

December 9, 2012 at 1:55 pm
(142) Reb says:

Pease bring 666 back! It’s one of the better shows so it figures that one I like is getting kicked off. Shame on you ABC! I don’t understand some of the so called ‘reality’ shows that hang on (keeping up with the Kard’s is the worse-someone please cancel this, their 15 mins of fame is long gone!!!) and then something like 666 is booted off. Whoever makes these decisions must be taking $$$ or they owe favors. Nothing else makes sense.

December 9, 2012 at 3:42 pm
(143) Rosey says:

ABC is absolutely out of touch with what people like. There are so many other mindless shows that you could cancel, but instead you choose your best work. Just when the plot was getting good, you pull the plug…are you nuts?!? I am actually depressed by your decision to kill this one. Very rarely do I watch TV, but this series had me tuned in big time. I just couldn’t wait for the next episode. Hopefully another “smarter” network will pick it up. I just can’t bare it being thrown in the trash. Everything was flowing with this one. You elected the best actors who were developing the characters amazingly. Again, are you nuts?!? I’m done with ABC!

December 9, 2012 at 3:46 pm
(144) Another unsatisfied ABC viewer says:

Since ABC can’t handle this incredible series, maybe you could sell it to a progressive network that could develop it. Who the heck @ ABC is endorsing this decision? I am so angry and dissapointed.

December 9, 2012 at 4:02 pm
(145) another unhappy 666'er says:

I’m am very dissappointed that you are cancelling such a unique series before it had a chance to reach its full potential. Please reconsider your decision.

December 9, 2012 at 4:07 pm
(146) kimbo says:

You have to bring it back!

December 9, 2012 at 4:12 pm
(147) kim says:

Please reconsider your decision to cancel this one.

December 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm
(148) Mary says:

I don’t think ABC is reading these comments, it would be more productive if you went to their website and clicked on the “contact us” button on the bottom of the page… see my previous post from earlier this morning

December 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm
(149) Chris says:

This is very disappointing. If they are going to discontinue a show they should at least finish it for the people that really enjoy watching the show & not leave us hanging. I know a lot of people that enjoy the show & feel the same way I do. It would be so nice if they would reconsider cancelling the show.

December 9, 2012 at 6:39 pm
(150) michelle says:

DON’T CANCEL….GREAT SHOW…LOVE IT!!!!

December 9, 2012 at 6:58 pm
(151) Jeanette says:

I am seriously disapointed ABC! Sometimes it takes a bit more time, as a previous fan stated we are sick of reality & talk shows. Not only was this a first class movie it had great plots & lovely scenic of New York’s Manhattan. If I could I would continue it and add some fresh new cast. The way you guys ended the show with us knowing Sasha is alive and then cut, is unforgivable! I want to stop waching ABC altogher!

I am truly sorry for the cast and should any of you happen accross this note I think each and everyone of you are extremly talented and I will miss ur show very much. May you all find wonderful & successful future endevours. Great Big Fan,

Jeanette Williams

December 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm
(152) Maraux says:

this is an awesome show. It’s fabulous and creative. I don’t even watch ABC anymore, except for Disney movies so the fact that they cancelled it means I won’t be watching any adult shows on ABC anymore. Way to go, ABC.

December 9, 2012 at 7:40 pm
(153) MaxErik says:

I loved “Ringer” too, but TV Execs took that away also.

December 9, 2012 at 7:46 pm
(154) jennyjo says:

My daughter & I are really pissed off that 666 Park Ave is cancelled. We are getting so tired of reality Kardashians and reality housewives and that stupid Persian family. It’s about time that there was a show with a good script and good actors. This TV network is apparently too cheap to pay actors.

December 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm
(155) david says:

they shouldn’t cancel 666 park ave especially when they have this manny people telling you not to the show just had a delayed reaction its not fair that they are canceling it i hope they reconsider there decision.

December 9, 2012 at 8:16 pm
(156) Johnathon says:

Well I’m not the least surprised, the only shows I like, get cancelled.
Too bad I’m not a Neilson subscriber,
Oh well, I get we can go watch who’s dancing next, or getting voted off the island, rather than some fairly decent drama television.
I’m very upset, no long will I invest a single minute of my time getting interested in a show, until at least 3-4 seasons are out on DVD.

That’s it Network guru’s, I’m done with you.

December 9, 2012 at 8:31 pm
(157) Pamela Kaiser says:

I really like this show and am sorry to see it go.

Please not another reality show in it’s place

December 9, 2012 at 8:35 pm
(158) jan says:

simply Loved this show .. Excellent actors…..wouldn’t it be great if another network picked it up !

December 9, 2012 at 8:40 pm
(159) Pamela says:

Really upset !! Loved this show !! It was very different and not the typical series. Great actors and interesting story lines. Would love for some other network to pick it up.

December 9, 2012 at 8:58 pm
(160) Disappointed says:

My husband and I were always looking forward to this show and I used to talk about it with friends once we all had watched the episodes.
I wonder how the surveys are done. This is a very intelligent movie…..we really need to pay atention to all the characters.

We are very disappointed by this decision.

December 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm
(161) Emily says:

So sad to hear this show is cancelled. I have not missed an episode. I thought it was original and had kind of a “Hitchcock” appeal with it’s spooky quality! Too bad… and I loved HENRY!!

December 9, 2012 at 9:38 pm
(162) Elwood says:

Soooo pissed!! This show is so good and intriguing. Yet they are gonna keep that dreadful ass show Revenge? Ridiculous.

December 9, 2012 at 10:37 pm
(163) nan says:

I’m equally disappointed. I watch this show every week. They don’t give shows a chance anymore. It’s sad. Maybe they should replace it with housewives of New Jersey (I guess that gets high ratings)-
I wonder if another network can pick up 666 Park Avenue? I’m bummed..

December 9, 2012 at 10:40 pm
(164) Kathy says:

This is a great show! My husband and I record it and watch every week. Sad to see it go…

December 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(165) Jonathan says:

I can’t believe this show Will not exist nô more.
Iam addicted to thé show, i am so in to it I can’t believe that 6.5 millions viewers watch it.

Please do not stop it, finally a good show on tv, this is the most amazing tv series I ever watch!

Please don’t so that to the world, find the right time to show it and the people’s will enjoy it more.

Do your job properly, find the right spot for it and succes will come for sure…

Best regards

Jonathan a huge fan

December 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(166) Jonathan says:

I can’t believe this show Will not exist nô more.

Do your job properly, find the right spot for it and succes will come for sure…

Best regards

Jonathan a huge fan

December 9, 2012 at 10:48 pm
(167) Tweet says:

I am really piss the fact that they canceled my TV show… Hopefully they will bring to show back or put it online!

December 9, 2012 at 11:00 pm
(168) Toby Bass says:

It’s the same story over and over again. The best shows get cancelled because Americans would rather watch garbage like “Jersey Shore” or “Dancing with the Stars” than quality shows like ’666 Park Avenue” or “Caprica.” “Walking Dead” is the only good show that actually gets good ratings, and it will probably be years before there’s another quality show that doesn’t get cancelled. Let’s just hope “Homeland” isn’t the next to go.

December 10, 2012 at 3:37 am
(169) Kim says:

This was one of favorite shows. I could not believe it was cancelled. Please reconsider and keep it on air.

December 10, 2012 at 12:01 pm
(170) Beverly says:

I love this show. Once again i’m disappointed. NBC did the same thing with Law and Order LA. I am going to stop watching new shows. I am so not a reality tv person. Maybe it is time for me to go back to reading instead.

December 10, 2012 at 1:09 pm
(171) Sam says:

Im so mad that this show (666) has been cancelled! What bothers me is we will never know what/who Gavin is and what the heck was going on with Jane?? sigh :-( I was actually getting into it!

December 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm
(172) Josh says:

Horrible decision by ABC. Their network completely sucks. For the first time in 20 years I actually found a program that I liked and they cancel it. If the bone heads in charge of this sorry network would get cancelled and put somebody in charge that has a vision maybe their ratings would go up. Move the show to another night and advertise to get people a chance to get into it. You can’t take a NEW SHOW and put it up against established shows and Sunday Night Football.

December 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm
(173) Sherrie says:

I agree with the majority of posters that they got cheated by a bad time slot. This is a great show!. Please reconsider keeping it on the air!

December 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm
(174) Zakiya says:

I can’t believe this show is being canceled!! this is a good show. If they put it on on a thursday or something it will get the chance it deserves. Or hopefully AMC or some othe network will pick it up.

December 10, 2012 at 3:11 pm
(175) Zakiya says:

DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!!

December 10, 2012 at 3:21 pm
(176) Kathy Fugate says:

With all of the truly terrible shows still on in tvland and they go and jerk this show. I just don’t understand why these big TV companies throw a show into a horrible time slot with impossible competition, devote absolutely no advertising to it and then pull it when it doesn’t perform. I’m sure they will be replacing it with some mindless dribble reality show . Makes me want to boycott television alltogether.

December 10, 2012 at 3:36 pm
(177) Angela says:

This is rediculous!!! I love the show! American Gorror Story is one of my favorites but not every show needs to be so drastic! I love the Drake and y’all are crazy for canceling!

December 10, 2012 at 3:37 pm
(178) Angela says:

This is rediculous!!! I love the show! American Horror Story is one of my favorites but not every show needs to be so drastic! I love the Drake and y’all are crazy for canceling!

December 10, 2012 at 4:12 pm
(179) Trish says:

They should atleast finish the season!
Seriously ending it up like that! Not cool :(
The show is great! The time in the schedule not so much.

December 10, 2012 at 6:49 pm
(180) Angela says:

WHY!!!! this was the best show since lost! every time a good show comes on it is cancelled! cancel stupid revenge, or a reality show! it is so unfair!!!

December 10, 2012 at 8:08 pm
(181) Michelle says:

EXCUSE ME, another great show cancelled after the cliff hanger is shown. Bring back this show and take Revenge off. I am with the person who said bring back The Gates as well! What are you thinking??? I was really gettiing into this especially when you brought Whoopi in the picture, how will we know why she was trapped so long in the apartment. And what about Sasha, since Gavin found her he looked pretty choked up about it….I mean really I am EMBARRASSED that you lead us on only to be screwed again! HBO pick it up!

December 10, 2012 at 9:25 pm
(182) lisa says:

I love this show. I can’t believe they canceled it. Give it a chance. I looked forward to it every week. If a show should be canceled why dont they cancel the Amazing Race or some of the reality shows, that are all the same like The Voice or American Idol!!!

December 11, 2012 at 2:56 am
(183) Kevin says:

I guess you can’t argue w/ the numbers, but from my perspective, it’s really too bad the show is being cancelled. To me, it had kind of a Lost feeling to it the way it was growing with each episode. I had just bumped it up to the top in priority of my dvr. Cancelling shows after folks get into them is a slippery slope. Viewers are decreasingly going to watch freshman seasons resulting in more cancellations. I wonder if this has started already. Go think on that, ABC!

December 11, 2012 at 7:48 am
(184) Kyleigh says:

Please dont canel 666 Park avenue. I love this show alot. So does my family. We watch it every sunday. It is an awesome show. I hope you guys pick it back up.!!!!!

December 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm
(185) Robert says:

Probably one of my top shows ever. I cant get enough of it, its so suspenseful i really dont understand why they would cancel it

December 12, 2012 at 12:54 pm
(186) Lala says:

last episode we saw was when Gavin (Terry O’Quinn) visited his supposed dead daughter at a bar.. shocked to see who the daughter was and now you tell us that’s it?! Hell to the naw.. it just can’t end like that. I’ll be changing DVR recording option to “record any channel this show is on” in hopes that another network will pickup this show. I just can’t believe ABC left millions of viewers hanging like that.

December 12, 2012 at 3:13 pm
(187) Miss Dorothy says:

I was entertained every Sunday night. It was so suspenseful . Why not move it to another time to see if it does any better. I just love the show.
All of the actors are fantastic.

December 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm
(188) Tina says:

I love this show, it is a sophisticated mix of intrigue, drama, horror without being silly and predictable. I only watch two shows on ABC “Scandal” and “666 Park Avenue”. The reason was because it was for people who are tired of the silly and stupid sitcoms with predictable story lines. I want this show to remain on the air, the amount of money I pay for cable I should be able to watch a show that has not succumbed to repeats. The idiot who decided to cancel the show is the one who should be cancelled. The characters are awesome and Vanessa Williams and Terry are a great pair. She is playing a character that is believable. Please bring it back . The writers and the cast, producers should go to CW.

December 13, 2012 at 9:40 pm
(189) Peg875 says:

I have been so disappointed since learning about the cancellation. Honestly it’s hard for me understand that a show this interesting could be cancel when you have shows like zombies airing . Then talking shows about the zombie show. You have created such a diverse group of actors mixed it with some sifi and made a adult suspense show worth watching. Incredibly disappointed with your choice to cancel.

December 14, 2012 at 2:00 pm
(190) Cypeq says:

It’s only ABC to blame with it’s failed schedule Last Resort was very interesting and 666 full of question and suspense very much lost like. I don’t get it… Show full of romance for housewifes than supernatural story how did they find these two to cling ?

December 14, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(191) Michele says:

Need to bring the show back please

December 15, 2012 at 4:44 am
(192) julia zollicoffr says:

Thats sad i really love this show it is kinda sad about whats really going on at the Drake and what does Olivia really know about Gavin!!

December 15, 2012 at 8:53 am
(193) John Marrone says:

Im a horror writer and film critic. 666 was just getting its legs. It was weak after the first 3 episodes, but since then has been gaining good steam with good characters and a wide realm of Hellish possibilities. Cancelling this is a premature ejaculation of a mistake. The fans that watched loved it. I dont know of this waning interest this article’s writer is talking about. Screw the numbers. This sucks for present day TV.

December 15, 2012 at 6:39 pm
(194) Toya says:

I love this show abc is crazy…. This is one of the most interesting thing on tv…why would they do that the show is excellent as is…

December 15, 2012 at 8:22 pm
(195) Will says:

Nothing is safe anymore but stupid sitcoms and vulgar reality shows.

December 15, 2012 at 9:07 pm
(196) scott anderson says:

Why would the cancel such an awesome show. I have not missed an episode. This is some of the best shows in a long time and they are going to cancel it. This sucks.

December 16, 2012 at 1:47 pm
(197) brooklyngalme says:

So disappointed! We love this show!!! Hope another channel picks it up :( or ABC reconsiders…

December 16, 2012 at 5:52 pm
(198) Amada says:

I love 666 P.A such disappointmet to have it cancel. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

December 16, 2012 at 6:34 pm
(199) tonya says:

I watch television two hours a week! I love this show! sigh*

December 16, 2012 at 7:27 pm
(200) Kathy K. says:

Agree that this show wasn’t given the promotional push it deserved! I’ve really been enjoying it each Sunday, and the cast is truly excellent. I was sad in 1971 when ABC cancelled Dark Shadows, and I’m sad they’re cancelling 666 Park Avenue now!

December 16, 2012 at 9:00 pm
(201) Carly says:

I am so disappointed! I dont keep up to any show except that one.

December 16, 2012 at 9:11 pm
(202) Brittney says:

This is my favorite show & it is extreamly intresting. I would have never knew about the show if i didint stumble apon it one day. I never seen any advertising for this show and i still dont. Revenge is a sucky show it was a bad idea to put it afer it. & sunday is a bad day for this show to air in the first place. Maybe a new chanel should take the show & show abc how badly their screwing up by canceling the show. All i ever see are advertising for once apon a time n revenge. This show was never gave a fair chance. Its the best show on the air right now

December 16, 2012 at 10:15 pm
(203) Donna says:

I just found out it was canceled that really blows it was a good show and getting really good!! the only thing wrong was it didn’t last long enough and it only came on once a week late on Sunday night. besides that it was great show lots of mystery and suspense bring it back!!!666 park ave

December 16, 2012 at 10:28 pm
(204) Miguel says:

This is horrible News!! The only reason I started looking forward to the end of the week, was just to watch 666 Park Avenue! I truly hope some other network gives this show a chance.

December 16, 2012 at 10:29 pm
(205) Juan Berrios says:

What do we the( LOYAL VIEWERS) have to do to get you network executives to bring this show back.?

December 16, 2012 at 10:58 pm
(206) Sherry says:

why is it that the really good shows are never given a fighting chance? PLEASE DO NOT CAMCEL 666 Park Avenue. This is an interesting show …very UNIQUE!! Also the actors and actresses are great.

December 17, 2012 at 12:05 am
(207) Par says:

I loved the show. apparently something is wrong with ABC. I was looking forward to see more episode from the show not knowing the show has been canceled. Hope they change their mind.

December 17, 2012 at 12:24 am
(208) Makeup4u says:

I just realized that 666 Park Avenue is not coming back after winter break and I’m absolutely pissed about it!!! How could they cancel such a great show and more importantly, why is it that only certain households that have that stupid Nielsen box gets to dictate what is good on TV for the rest of us!!! I don’t know about anyone else but personally I could give a rats a## about the bachelors and bachelorettes of America! Why do we need to see that?!?! I don’t find any of that crap entertaining. And we wonder why we have such issues in our society today! Look at these reality shows that are on. You need to start canceling some of those ABC and leave serial dramas alone!

December 17, 2012 at 1:34 am
(209) Sherbear777 says:

666 Park Avenue cancelled??? I never watch the original TV channels anymore ie; 2,4,5,7,9,11,13. Then a couple of months ago I stumbled on a few new series that I actually enjoyed AND recorded that WEREN’T reality shows. They were more like well thought out serial dramas with a story line (like the good ole’ days) I should have known they’d be cancelled. Well, back to the premium cable channels. See ya, ABC …….

December 17, 2012 at 1:45 am
(210) Sherbear777 says:

I never watch the original channels anymore ie; 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13.
But, recently came across a couple of shows I enjoyed, recorded, and looked forward to watching. It figures that ABC would cancel a good serial drama and keep the voyeuristic reality shows (that are completely pre-rehearsed or “rigged”). Well, back to watching the premium cable channels. See ya, ABC…good luck with your ratings!

December 17, 2012 at 3:21 am
(211) Eric says:

It figures… Another good show that never gets a chance. I’m so sick of this ratings bull#%*& excuse. There are over 200 comments on this site alone stating how disappointed people are. Imagine how many other fans are out there that are just as upset. Bring it back, or maybe we can figure out a way to boycott the station. We have to make a stand against big business sometime don’t we?

December 17, 2012 at 3:45 am
(212) Prin says:

Really? Majority rules always kind of sucks when it is about entertainment.
And why the heck does it matter for a seasn or two if you don’t rate number one? You aren’t losing any money until season three if at all. The characters were good, well minus lead girl who is spot on for Revenge…
But without her, there was Still a Plot! How amazing is that? A show not dedicated to one actor?

Ugh. I am just disenchanted with this whole system, back to Netflix.

December 17, 2012 at 6:50 am
(213) Rosemarie says:

Our friends and we could not wait for Sunday night. 666 Park Avenue was the subject of conversation at dinner parties, for God ‘s sake! It ‘s as simple as abc, ABC! What is wrong with you? As far as we can determine the ratings must have reflected the time slot. Those of us who work, taped it. Those of us who are retired taped it as well to eliminate the commercials which appear to be eating up more and more of that precious hour. So if taping or DVR-ing aren’t registered in the rating count, your information is inaccurate. The cast is terrific. The story lines are terrific. Please rethink canceling it.

December 17, 2012 at 4:47 pm
(214) Arch says:

If they took Canadian viewers into account. Writers would certainly have to rewrite current tv phone etiquette. And every time somebody got killed an ‘excuse me’ would have to be injected into the killer’s dialogue.

December 17, 2012 at 6:42 pm
(215) dragon says:

Thats crazy! My family is sooo into the show! They need to stop this madness:(

December 17, 2012 at 7:12 pm
(216) diana kolb says:

I love the shows about anything supernatural. Every time I get hooked on a new show, it’s cancelled. I disagree that the show is slow. It keeps me glued to my seat.

December 17, 2012 at 8:03 pm
(217) Melissa Boyce says:

I am very sad to hear that this show was cancelled…I want to know what happens..is it based on a book so I can at least read the book????

December 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm
(218) Greg says:

Wow! Really? This is clearly the best show on TV. So much better than Revolution! Change nights, drop the creepy 666 and just call it park avenue. The character development and story is very intriguing. Mystery, suspense, drama and an interesting plot. Please sleep on it in the drake.

December 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm
(219) Dede Norris says:

Loved 666, just discovered its been cancelled. The show from the beginning reminded me of the movie Needful Things.

December 18, 2012 at 12:56 am
(220) miguel says:

this is really sad I love tha show the actor are veary good pleas bring them back the show most go on they can pol at off

December 18, 2012 at 9:45 am
(221) sfbeast says:

I’ve been enjoying 666 as well. Not fantastic, but a fun show. Funny that others mentioned The Gates, cause I liked that one as well. And Missing.

December 18, 2012 at 10:52 am
(222) Husam sinlak says:

What a shame. It was such a great show.

December 18, 2012 at 2:10 pm
(223) Mel says:

This makes me incredible sad. I very much enjoyed this show. So tired of shows getting cancelled so quickly.

December 18, 2012 at 4:24 pm
(224) Vivica says:

I agree with the majority of the folks who say this show should NOT BE CANCELLED! It is well written, well acted and needs a bit more time to get a real audience. Hopefully, a cable network will pick it up as the powers that be @ ABC are not into good writing, acting, etc.

December 18, 2012 at 5:14 pm
(225) Phyllis says:

I am so disappointed I thought the show was gaining momentum and am really sad it has been cancelled
where can I find the balance of the episodes???

December 19, 2012 at 7:58 am
(226) Lisa Earl says:

Please do not cancell this show. I may not be able to view it the night it’s played, but I certainly watch every episode. I’m with the other viewers, every dang time my family and myself like a show from this network, it gets cancelled. So send us the TV sets that are part of the ratings and get monitored, we watch them. Bring the show back!

December 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm
(227) Yv says:

I so hate 666 is leaving. Finally a good show minus all the uninhibited SEX scenes and graphic KILL scenes, unlike American Horror Story. This show like the older black and whites leave something to the imagination, something you are thinking about later on, something I don’t mind my teens watching. Great characters and cast. WHAT A LOSS!!!!

December 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm
(228) faye sim says:

I really LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!
PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT IT IS FABULOUS….

December 21, 2012 at 11:24 am
(229) Hoffernsp says:

UGH!!! Another money heist from Big Brother Networks!!! However, we should not be writing the networks but let Their advertisers know what we think as consumers. Cancel the show and we cancel buying your product – that easy.

December 28, 2012 at 10:58 am
(230) Justin from Australia says:

Just another one who wanted to express my disappointment in this decision. I can only only hope another network picks it up – with the right promotion and time slot they will be rightly rewarded with a top rating program. I doubt ABC are truly listening but if you are – it doesn’t take much to realise the passion for this show and if you actually take ownership and support it properly, that passion will be rewarded with $$$ for you. If not I suggest this is the demise of your network as no future first season shows will be supported by audiences sick of being burnt.

December 28, 2012 at 6:48 pm
(231) Chase says:

This is the one and only show that I actually looked forward to watching and I am SO disappointed that it has been cancelled. 😪 Someone give me a tissue….

December 28, 2012 at 6:57 pm
(232) Chase says:

I really loved 666 Park Avenue and actually looked forward to Sunday night just so I could watch this show! I am so disappointed that the one really good program has bee cancelled! 😪. Someone give me a tissue…

December 28, 2012 at 8:57 pm
(233) Beth says:

We are in full agreement with these comments. SOOOO disappointed that the show is cancelled. Always looked forward to watching each episode. Loved the cast! Especially Gavin & Olivia, Henry & Jane. Very interesting premise and story line. Will miss seeing it so much. I miss the cast already! :(

December 28, 2012 at 9:00 pm
(234) Beth says:

We are in full agreement! We loved this show and are very sad that it has been cancelled. Great cast! Loved Gavin, Olivia, Henry & Jane. Interesting premise & storyline. Will really miss this show every weekend. :(

December 30, 2012 at 10:33 am
(235) Leigh Ann says:

I can’t believe it’s cancelled! Then again I can as you always cancel the good shows on Sunday nights!!!! I don’t trust the “suits” at ABC as every new show on Sunday night gets pulled and I’m tired of getting excited by a show only to have it cancelled AGAIN!!!!!!!!

December 31, 2012 at 3:01 pm
(236) lori erikson says:

Why is it that they always take the shows that are good off the air. If there were problems with it the network should have put the time in to fix them. this show may have had some issues but it was a good show worth saving. Shame on the network they should show more pride in there work.

January 1, 2013 at 8:45 pm
(237) Durdle, Imelda says:

I am very disappointed that 666 Park Avenue was cancelled. It was one of the better shows and I enjoyed it very much. It seems that there is only garbage on TV and that’s what gets to be played over and over again. I think that the person(s) that have all the “clout” should smarten up because as it stands now, TV is not worth watching most of the time.

When I was growing up, we had only one channel and there was literally more on that one channel than is on all the channels we have put together.

There are to many repeats and too many duplicate channels and we are paying for it all.

January 3, 2013 at 10:50 am
(238) Frank says:

Bad deal–Great show and upset at cancellation. I hope another network picks it up. ABC made bad decision.

January 6, 2013 at 10:24 pm
(239) Joleen says:

So disappointed! I loved Park Avenue 666! ABC, bad choice to cancel! If it wasn’t for revenge and once apon a time being aired on your channel, you would lose another viewer!

January 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm
(240) Dee says:

I am disappointed it is being cancelled. We looked forward to theshow every week. I don’t know how other shows stay on the air.

January 7, 2013 at 11:31 pm
(241) sandy says:

email the network it does work

January 8, 2013 at 12:41 am
(242) Shaza says:

Not to mention Eastwick – I was so into that show… I wish they would bring that show back.

January 9, 2013 at 1:07 pm
(243) Vicky Lambert says:

666 Park Avenue was a great show. I can’t believe it has been cancelled and replaced with stupid 30 minute sitcoms. What is the world coming to. The good shows are getting replaced with silly sitcoms are either reality shows. I would much rather watch a good movie with plots that I look forward to seeing the next week. I know alot of people are going to be disappointed. Please ABC bring back this great show!!!!!

January 9, 2013 at 9:38 pm
(244) kisha says:

i cannot believe that abc cancelled a great show… nowi will never noe what happened to jane or what happened when Mr. Drake found his daughter in the bar.. i was really looking forward to the winter premier of 666 park ave.. but this is not the first time u guys let me down, so i am not surprised!!!!

January 11, 2013 at 9:42 am
(245) therapetguy says:

What a shame; if you are fans of JJ Abrams, you have grown accustomed to ‘his style’ and have come to expect that he gives up precious bits of the plot, over the course of and throughout the seasons; bringing it all together, as it gathers fans, into the conclusion. It seems the Networks don’t have the patience to allow time for a huge fambases to build as was the case with Alias, Fringe, Persons of Interest, and Lost.

The man is a genius; Im a fan of anything JJ Abrams puts his name to. Shows like Six Degrees, Undercovers, What About Brian and especially 666, really need to be given a chance.

January 11, 2013 at 7:39 pm
(246) TAMIKA says:

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFF 666 PARK AVE WE LOVE LOOKING @ IT @ OUR HOUSE A ND MY AUNTS HOUSE WE ALL CALL EACH OTHER AND TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THE SHOW IS MY FAMILY AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND WOULD BE VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!

January 14, 2013 at 11:23 am
(247) gigi says:

I liked both of the shows, The Last Resort & 666 Park Ave. very much! I deliberately watied to watch “my shows” On Demand on the weekends because there isn’t anything worth watching on weekends. The other comments are correct. Networks don’t seem to give a show any sort of fighting chance these days. So they cancel it then air another new show. They will cancel that one too. We should probably get used to it now and just stop trying to enjoy anything. It won’t last anyway so why bother. It’s so expensive now to watch TV and the shows they keep are the REDICULOUS reality TV. Now THOSE are the shows that should be cancelled. I could care less about “Celebrities” in rehab, not that I don’t hope they get well, but I just don’t care to watch it on TV. I don’t believe those things anyway. Bring back the good shows that you’re cancelling & get rid of many reality tv shows. You may find that advertising will pay off instead of trying to pay “real” people less money than you would have to charactor pay actors we enjoy watching.

January 14, 2013 at 11:42 am
(248) gig says:

After reading more comments, of which I agree, ABC has been making some bad decisions in the last couple of years.
First, they take away our beloved daytime soaps, replacing them w/ more talk shows that drive us crazy just talking & clapping.
Second, they take away good TV at night w/ good actors just to do it all over again to another show.
Back to watching cable TV reruns for me. I’ve watched some “older” TV shows so many times that I can resight the lines on my own but it’s better than watching those really dumb reality tv.
I hate spending my money on those shows but any service provider includes them. The networks have been around too long to allow this to keep happening. Get rid of reality tv & start advertising the “good shows” (try keeping them on the air, too). Then advertisers will be able to make money while we are watching the good TV shows.

January 18, 2013 at 9:56 am
(249) Kelnfoxy says:

I can’t believe that they cancelled 666 Park Avenue!!! I loved this show, as well as The Gates!!!! Booooo ABC, you SUCK!!!!

January 21, 2013 at 12:43 pm
(250) DANNY says:

I’M VERY SAD,,, I WAS REALLY ENJOYING THIS SHOW……TOO BAD NOW WE WONT KNOW WHATS HAPPEN…..:(

January 21, 2013 at 12:43 pm
(251) DANNY says:

January 22, 2013 at 10:41 am
(252) Loretta Brown says:

I love this show and now it is going to be cancelled. ABC did the same thing with Brothers and Sisters but left that stupid Desperate Housewives on forever. I will not be getting back into any ABC shows because they leave the sucky ones on and cancel the good ones.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 22, 2013 at 10:41 am
(253) Loretta Brown says:

January 22, 2013 at 11:02 am
(254) BB says:

Please tell me you guys are kidding about the cancellation of 666 Park Ave. If you are serious then someone has lost their MIND or MINDS. This is one of the Best Shows on TV for a change. The Cast is WONDERFUL!! My husband and I couldn’t wait til Sunday to see what was going to happen next. We are so SICK of all these “rEALITY SHOWS”. A EXCELLENT HORROR DRAMA is hard to come by. PLEASEEEEE RECONSIDER.

January 22, 2013 at 11:12 am
(255) Sophy says:

What everyone here have said is sooo true. Every time I get into a show it ends up getting canceled and ABC didn’t even give 666 Park a chance. NBC did the same exact thing to shows like Mercy and The Black Donnely’s – both of which were amazing shows and were actually refreshing and not predictable. What they need to cancel is shows like Greys Anatomy and The Practice. I like them but they’ve been on for over 5 seasons! Time to give it a rest already.

January 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm
(256) cccchinnn says:

pissed off… the show was definitely worth tuning into!

January 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm
(257) nene says:

I can’t believe they canceled my favority show, i and my friends we wait entire week for the next episodio, shame on u ABC, we really love 666 Park Avenue, please give a chance for real actor, not for someone really try hard to be the next spanish Lucille Ball, i want to see Woopy back again

January 24, 2013 at 7:16 pm
(258) anthony says:

hey abc are you listening alot of viewers like the show that actually has a good plot!! It’s better than honey boo boo and snookie and jwooo are whatever. Why do all the good show get canned for reality crude we’re losing out to this mess!

January 26, 2013 at 12:25 am
(259) samantha says:

SO FRUSTRATING!!! This was a GREAT show!!! Loved it!! Bring it baaaccccccck!!!

January 26, 2013 at 8:29 pm
(260) Linda says:

Loved 666 Park Avenue. Boo on you for cancelling it.

January 27, 2013 at 4:40 pm
(261) Bubbles says:

What!? That’s crazy me and my family loved that show we started recording then it was never on again. PUT THE SHOW BACK ON!

January 31, 2013 at 4:51 pm
(262) jackie says:

seriously i loved this show it came on too late so i had to download it from the internet i have been waiting for it to come back not knowing it was cancelled this sucks i really wanted to see some more maybe they should go to the CW i watch that channel more anyways

February 10, 2013 at 7:21 pm
(263) Damien Wells says:

GREAT SHOW PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK!!!!

February 11, 2013 at 2:43 pm
(264) vicki says:

Shows are now all geared to a younger audience……what about us baby boomers? Park Avenue along with others like The Playboy Club, Desperate Housewives, Brothers And Sisters……I could go on. Come on nerworks we don’t BBC all like reality t.v.

February 11, 2013 at 4:07 pm
(265) Quila says:

Moral to the story: NEVER get involved with ABC Shows!! ABC advertises shows, hypes you up, you watch them and love them, and THEN, in the middle, ABC CANCELS THE SHOW.

ABC IS A SUCKY NETWORK!!

February 18, 2013 at 12:12 pm
(266) Rita says:

Soooo sad! One of the best shows on. Not since ‘Dark Shadows’ have we had a show that kept you on the edge of your seat. No a reality show!!! Something that would keep you waiting for the next one. I loved it and hope you get enough pressure from us followers that you will come to your senses and put it back on. And what about the full 13 shows you promised!!! :{

February 19, 2013 at 3:55 pm
(267) Vi says:

I just heard it was cancelled and am very disappointed. I enjoyed the characters and the suspense was looking forward to it coming back on.

February 22, 2013 at 7:16 pm
(268) PSYCHONICK4 says:

HELLO, I M FROM GREECE AND I M REALLY SOCKED BY THE FACT THAT ABC WILL CUT THE SERIES .
666 IS A VERY GOOD HORROR SERIES ,NOT WITH THE CLASSIC TERM OF A HORROR FILM OR SERIES LIKE “THE WALKING DEAD” BUT I BELIEVE THAT WE LIKE IT FOR THIS REASON.
ITS MORE A “MYSTERY” SERIES .
ANYWAY I M VERY SAD FOR THIS DECISION .:-(
GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU BY GREECE !!!!!!!
(AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ,BUT I BELIEVE YOU
UNDERSTAND ME !!)

February 27, 2013 at 2:12 pm
(269) krayon says:

WHY? At least finish the story in a movie of the week , you can bring that back as well. I really enjoyed the series, BRING IT BACK PLEASE.

March 3, 2013 at 11:08 am
(270) Final Word says:

666 park avenue – loved it. I guess that’s time better spent outside anyway!

March 4, 2013 at 10:13 pm
(271) accountant34 says:

It’s amazing that the shallow shows consistently have the ratings, while the thought provoking shows with true substance are dropping like flies. It says a lot about society and it isn’t compliments.

March 5, 2013 at 7:52 am
(272) Lisa says:

When will the last show air? It left us hanging at the end of the season. I’m so disappointed. I LOVED this show!!!!

March 7, 2013 at 3:44 am
(273) Donna says:

This is why the local channels are doing so crappy!!! They keep canceling shows that people like!!

April 13, 2013 at 5:23 pm
(274) Danielle says:

666 was great-it sucks not to know what was it all about. You guys-networks-don’t value the dvr properly. I have 92 timers- because I can’t watch tv in your real time. I run my dvr 36 hr on weekend and get all caught up-and I do the same thing when the commercials come on on the scr as when real-time programming is on- bathroom get food drink phone feed dog vacuum wash clothes etc live goes on around the tv. Shame on u guys!

April 15, 2013 at 5:29 pm
(275) Erika says:

I loved and miss 666 park avenue! Please reconsider! Every week, I would tape it and couldn’t wait to watch every second of. I’m so mad at you guys!

April 19, 2013 at 4:06 am
(276) Nicole says:

Can’t believe they cancelled 666 Park Avenue! Such a shame! It was just as good as Lost and Revenge. Terry O’quinn and Vanessa Williams were both amazing.

May 14, 2013 at 7:01 pm
(277) Anna says:

Hi all, I am
So disappointed the last espiode of 666 was aired today in the UK,
I came across this petition on the net please all join me in and sign it

May 14, 2013 at 7:03 pm
(278) Anna says:

Hi all, I am
So disappointed the last espiode of 666 was aired today in the UK,
I came across this petition on the net please all join in an sign it