1. Entertainment

Both Being Humans on Netflix

By October 10, 2011

What's the collective noun for neurotic werewolves? Russell Tovey as George in the UK (I)Being HumanWhat's the collective noun for neurotic werewolves? Russell Tovey as George in the UK (I)Being Human

What's the collective noun for neurotic werewolves? Russell Tovey as George in the UK Being Human and Sam Huntington as Josh in the Canadian-American Being Human.

© BBC; Jill Greenberg/Syfy

If you love Being Human like I do, here's some good news: you now have a choice of delivery methods. The company that owns the rights to the Being Human franchise, including both the UK original and the North American adaptation, has negotiated a deal with Netflix to allow both series to stream online.

The international arm of Zodiak Media Group, which owns the British show's production company, Touchpaper Television, and a piece of the adapted version, has made available seasons 1 through 4 of the original Being Human for streaming starting Oct. 15. Since season 4 has not broadcast yet even in the UK--it filmed late this summer and is slated to air on BBC Three early next year--so the deal's inclusion of season 4 is prospective.

The first two seasons of the Canadian-American version will be available to stream in January 2012. This date is coordinated with the broadcast premiere of season 2 on Syfy and CTV/Space, but it may turn out that season 1 becomes available first, and the new season 2 slightly later.

The UK Being Human is also available in North America on home video up through season 3. And season 1 of the Canadian-American Being Human drops on Nov. 15.

Netflix, which has recently emphasized broadening its international online content and particularly its lucrative television series availability, also just signed a deal to stream AMC's horror series The Walking Dead.
Tags: Being Human
Follow me on Twitter  |  Follow me on Facebook

Comments

October 17, 2012 at 8:20 am
(1) pbgibson says:

Are they ever going to add the second season of the US version of Being Human to Netflix! I got hooked on the first season and I want to watch more!

November 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(2) Jason says:

If you’re waiting on Season 2 of the U.S. version, I recommend watching the British version. I liked it a lot better than the U.S. one.

November 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm
(3) kaitlyn says:

Do you know when season 4 comes to netflix? It says there is 30 episodes on there now but we counted there is only 22. I really wanna continue watching the fourth season

January 5, 2013 at 5:21 pm
(4) Piper says:

I can’t wait for season two(US), I love it so much, and I adore the music, can’t wait to start the UK original and find some good music, I hate comparing the stories though… But I still give the shows five stars…

March 20, 2013 at 6:09 pm
(5) brandie says:

when r they putting season 3 of being human U.S. on nextflix!!!

May 24, 2013 at 4:50 am
(6) Elektronni Tsigari says:

It’s awesome designed for me to have a web site, which is useful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

June 2, 2013 at 10:22 am
(7) soy candle fragrances wholesale says:

Greetings from Florida! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait
to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!

June 3, 2013 at 12:49 am
(8) game Online says:

Hello mates, fastidious article and good arguments commented here,
I am truly enjoying by these.

June 4, 2013 at 8:45 pm
(9) damsko belio says:

excellent submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector don’t understand this.

You must continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!